Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Continuation of the Dark Lord Story DLC Idea

JohnIII
    JohnIII
    Casual
    Casual

Continuation of the Dark Lord Story DLC Idea Empty Continuation of the Dark Lord Story DLC Idea

Post by JohnIII Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Okay so this is an Idea i thought of last night. So you know how lautrec had 2 friends with him when you fight him? Well you can assume that they are both knights of Carim as well.

So in my Idea, it takes place a few years after you become dark lord. Things have been running smoothly in the age of man. Then there is a plot by the godess Fina and the knights of Carim to overthrow you, and they start seizing parts of Lordan.

You have to go retake each part of lordan that the Knights of Carim have taken over, and then finally you have to go to the kingdom of Carim and kill Fina.

this is just an Idea and won't happen but I had fun speculating.
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Continuation of the Dark Lord Story DLC Idea Empty Re: Continuation of the Dark Lord Story DLC Idea

Post by Buggy Virus Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Neither of them were knights of Carim.

Knights of Carim don't use shield which the pike user was. And all magic users except the Witch beatrice are from the Vinheim dragon school.

This is all real Canon and not speculation.

EDIT: More on the speculation based on evidence side, Fina is probably dead.
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Continuation of the Dark Lord Story DLC Idea Empty Re: Continuation of the Dark Lord Story DLC Idea

Post by Pesth Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:14 pm

I love how buggy aways shatter people dreams and hopes with a punch in the face lol! Just kidding
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:15 pm

Pesth wrote:I love how buggy aways shatter people dreams and hopes with a punch in the face lol! Just kidding

twisted
    JohnIII
    JohnIII
    Casual
    Casual

Post by JohnIII Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:40 pm

dang it where did it say that they can't have shields, and isn't it possible that there is some magic we don't know about?
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:11 pm

"Hat of the rogue witch Beatrice.

Almost all magic users that employ a wand
    studied at Dragon School, but Beatrice is
    one of the few exceptions. She braved the
    Abyss but did not live to tell of her ordeal."

It's possible the magic user wasn't from Vinheim, but the fact that he uses Vinheim spells and a Vinheim catalyst says otherwise. And people from Carim generally aren't magic users, but use Carim miracles as their form of sorcery.

Parrying Dagger Description:

"This dagger is useful after parrying and is normally equipped in the left hand."
    "A favorite of the knights of Carim, who are famous for fighting without a shield."

Pretty self explanatory.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:59 pm

The sealer, who was the magic user, I believe is from Carim, but I havent bee able to find the evidence that proved this. However the pike user looks more a simple warrior than a knight, ergo he may actually be from Carim, since he's not a knight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:12 am