DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Share
    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by T-King-667 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:58 pm

    hey jahsh, im just wondering after we send in out build link and what not can we go back and make changes before the torny? or is it done deal the moment we sign up? when i was in the rush to sign up i never actually put any thinking into my sl 99 stats. if you cant then its alright ill manage but it would be great if i can resend another character sheet.
    avatar
    Jahshwa
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 31
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-07-16

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by Jahshwa on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:00 pm

    T-King-667 wrote:hey jahsh, im just wondering after we send in out build link and what not can we go back and make changes before the torny? or is it done deal the moment we sign up? when i was in the rush to sign up i never actually put any thinking into my sl 99 stats. if you cant then its alright ill manage but it would be great if i can resend another character sheet.

    How old are you?
    avatar
    Jahshwa
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 31
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-07-16

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by Jahshwa on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:05 pm

    GrEeNgObLiN wrote:im bringing this build with me

    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2448168907535801

    You must fill in the spells you are going to use.
    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by T-King-667 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:07 pm

    Jahshwa wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:hey jahsh, im just wondering after we send in out build link and what not can we go back and make changes before the torny? or is it done deal the moment we sign up? when i was in the rush to sign up i never actually put any thinking into my sl 99 stats. if you cant then its alright ill manage but it would be great if i can resend another character sheet.

    How old are you?
    This is the part where i say 20, and you say "wow you have bad grammar for a 20 year old!" Yeah i get that alot. Its just a yes or no question. Can i resend another character sheet to you guys or will that be too much of a hassel? If it is then dont worry about it.
    avatar
    Jahshwa
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 31
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-07-16

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by Jahshwa on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:14 pm

    T-King-667 wrote:
    Jahshwa wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:hey jahsh, im just wondering after we send in out build link and what not can we go back and make changes before the torny? or is it done deal the moment we sign up? when i was in the rush to sign up i never actually put any thinking into my sl 99 stats. if you cant then its alright ill manage but it would be great if i can resend another character sheet.

    How old are you?
    This is the part where i say 20, and you say "wow you have bad grammar for a 20 year old!" Yeah i get that alot. Its just a yes or no question. Can i resend another character sheet to you guys or will that be too much of a hassel? If it is then dont worry about it.

    I was just asking, i just want to make sure if i put you down to play you will show up for your matches. Yes, you can resend me your build but once i draw an avatar for your character and its on the website then you are locked in.
    avatar
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5277
    Reputation : 118
    Join date : 2012-04-07
    Age : 24
    Location : The League of Draven.

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by TehInfamousAmos on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:18 pm

    Awkward, I was going to change my build to actually look cool rather than odd - It was going to be a female with the straight 2 hair black http://tinyurl.com/7tdrn4q


    _________________
    ◥▶̸̱◀◤
    Requiem æternam. Dona eis, Domine Dum veneris judacare sæculum per ignum.

    For one slick avatar visit this thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t8933-picture-request-thread
    avatar
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5277
    Reputation : 118
    Join date : 2012-04-07
    Age : 24
    Location : The League of Draven.

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by TehInfamousAmos on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:21 pm



    _________________
    ◥▶̸̱◀◤
    Requiem æternam. Dona eis, Domine Dum veneris judacare sæculum per ignum.

    For one slick avatar visit this thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t8933-picture-request-thread
    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by T-King-667 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:21 pm

    Jahshwa wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:
    Jahshwa wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:hey jahsh, im just wondering after we send in out build link and what not can we go back and make changes before the torny? or is it done deal the moment we sign up? when i was in the rush to sign up i never actually put any thinking into my sl 99 stats. if you cant then its alright ill manage but it would be great if i can resend another character sheet.

    How old are you?
    This is the part where i say 20, and you say "wow you have bad grammar for a 20 year old!" Yeah i get that alot. Its just a yes or no question. Can i resend another character sheet to you guys or will that be too much of a hassel? If it is then dont worry about it.

    I was just asking, i just want to make sure if i put you down to play you will show up for your matches. Yes, you can resend me your build but once i draw an avatar for your character and its on the website then you are locked in.
    Sorry for jumping the gun. Ill useually get harassed for my grammar and spelling. But im very punctual, i will in fact show up for the torny, dont worry about it man. ill resend my sheet now. and yeah im 20
    avatar
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1125
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 37
    Location : Belgium,Antwerpen

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by GrEeNgObLiN on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:50 pm

    I never use spells,magic,miracle


    _________________
    PSN:GrEeNgObLiN
    Say who you are before adding me.
    FC PSN 225 Heavy Edition Organizer
    Dark Souls addicted...I love our Fight Club!!!
    Fight Club Level 120 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t3178-fight-club-sl120-psn
    Fight Club Level 225 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t1472-fight-club-sl225-psn

    avatar
    Jahshwa
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 31
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-07-16

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by Jahshwa on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:17 pm

    GrEeNgObLiN wrote:I never use spells,magic,miracle

    Cool, okay green goblin ill add you soon. Tehinfamousamos... email me your finalized build please.

    There is only one spot open guys!

    As of now i have.

    Jahshwa
    GentlemanZEE
    TehInfamousAmos
    WyrmHero1945
    FruitPunchNinja7
    Mossadagent
    GrEeNgObLiN
    IronKnightTarkus
    Amadeous313

    An avatar will be created for each player on the powwhale dark souls tournament page.
    http://www.PowWhale.com/?page_id=1209
    Please stay tuned into the page for more information.
    For the tournament we will communicate in a PSN chat room!
    avatar
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2770
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-03-12
    Age : 28
    Location : East Coast , USA

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by FruitPunchNinja on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:17 am

    I know you're hyped to have it at that area, but you should at least consider having it down that underground area where you first run into the armored boar(undead parish). You can have it either right where you enter or the upper area by the fog, anywhere really. It's just that area is really cramped, and i fight locked off a lot so having the host standing that close will really be a pain. It's your tournament so i will deal, but go check that area out it's cool. There's also almost no invaders at that sl, while the burg is pretty active.
    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by T-King-667 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:10 am

    Guys some of your avatars have been uploaded on the site, take a look at them, there pretty sick silly
    avatar
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4072
    Reputation : 124
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    Age : 31
    Location : Iowa, USA

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by Federally on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:14 am

    Okay I want the last spot. I just need to make my build


    _________________
    avatar
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4072
    Reputation : 124
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    Age : 31
    Location : Iowa, USA

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by Federally on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:31 am

    Registration sent, my build is whack because I refuse to use a build I think looks like an ******* lol.

    http://tinyurl.com/7trb35f


    _________________
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by Rynn on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:20 am

    Jahshwa wrote:Idk, im not scared of that build though. Looks boring.

    Wyrmhero, i uploaded your character and build onto the PowWhale.com website at the bottom of the dark souls brawl page. Here is a quick video i made to show where the fight will be. There is only 5 spots left.

    http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ouom4VGNFCs

    ...Greatsword of Artorias? I'm not familiar with Greatsword movesets, but that looks awesome.
    avatar
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1125
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 37
    Location : Belgium,Antwerpen

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by GrEeNgObLiN on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:57 am

    Unfortunally its the looks only cause the movement sucks must i say. Altough i used it alot on firtst gameplay


    _________________
    PSN:GrEeNgObLiN
    Say who you are before adding me.
    FC PSN 225 Heavy Edition Organizer
    Dark Souls addicted...I love our Fight Club!!!
    Fight Club Level 120 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t3178-fight-club-sl120-psn
    Fight Club Level 225 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t1472-fight-club-sl225-psn

    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by Rynn on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:11 am

    so that's the Greatsword of Artorias?
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 27
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:15 am

    Rynn wrote:so that's the Greatsword of Artorias?

    He's using the Cursed version.

    avatar
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1125
    Reputation : 32
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 37
    Location : Belgium,Antwerpen

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by GrEeNgObLiN on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:41 pm

    Who makes this cartoons? There awesomesick i love it


    _________________
    PSN:GrEeNgObLiN
    Say who you are before adding me.
    FC PSN 225 Heavy Edition Organizer
    Dark Souls addicted...I love our Fight Club!!!
    Fight Club Level 120 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t3178-fight-club-sl120-psn
    Fight Club Level 225 Thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t1472-fight-club-sl225-psn

    avatar
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5912
    Reputation : 177
    Join date : 2012-02-27
    Age : 28
    Location : ENGLAND!!!

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by billy_bayonet on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:54 pm

    i havnt got the time to read through 7 pages of posts, but im down for this if the OP is the set rules then ill come kill some people


    _________________
    "War is based on deception"- Sun Tzu

    "No matter how honourable you think you are we all have a darkside"
    Despair shall become you


    lordgodofhell wrote:I love receiving hatemail but this is more like stupidmail on his part. Still, I can feel his pain. I mean, we all know Billy is OP need nerf.

    Graelaoch wrote:! Oh yes, Billy is Op and needs nerf. laughing
    avatar
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4072
    Reputation : 124
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    Age : 31
    Location : Iowa, USA

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by Federally on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:59 pm

    billy_bayonet wrote:i havnt got the time to read through 7 pages of posts, but im down for this if the OP is the set rules then ill come kill some people

    I took the last spot, sorry buddy


    _________________
    avatar
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5912
    Reputation : 177
    Join date : 2012-02-27
    Age : 28
    Location : ENGLAND!!!

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by billy_bayonet on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:03 pm

    Ahh well SL99 aye, im sure a darkstalker can crash :O


    _________________
    "War is based on deception"- Sun Tzu

    "No matter how honourable you think you are we all have a darkside"
    Despair shall become you


    lordgodofhell wrote:I love receiving hatemail but this is more like stupidmail on his part. Still, I can feel his pain. I mean, we all know Billy is OP need nerf.

    Graelaoch wrote:! Oh yes, Billy is Op and needs nerf. laughing
    avatar
    Jahshwa
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 31
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-07-16

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by Jahshwa on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:37 pm

    GrEeNgObLiN wrote:Who makes this cartoons? There awesomesick i love it

    Im making them happy. They are just 10-30 minute sketches just to give an image to the player when i edit it on youtube. The winner will get some art with a little more time spent on it.

    All the seats are filled. Sorry everyone who still wants to join. I do assure you Pow Whale will be having bigger better tournaments in the near future.

    Everyone who has a seat a simple avatar will be created with your build on http://www.PowWhale.com/?page_id=1209

    If i havent added you to friends on PSN yet i will sometime today. Thanks everyone, i think this will be fun.

    P.S. Greengoblin, no upstairs any more. I was trying to figure out the camera and i need to stand right on the stairs and with you guys running pass me it will become to much of a hassle. Im sorry, but this is going to be strictly a basement fight club.
    avatar
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2770
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-03-12
    Age : 28
    Location : East Coast , USA

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by FruitPunchNinja on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:50 pm

    I agree with goblin, you really did a good job on the sketches. You have a cool art style to your sketches, and although im really just joining for fun(not really considering it a tournament) the idea of a winner getting an even better drawing of their character is a really cool idea.

    I'm down for having more of these also, i do really think you should rethink the rules/area(cause i havent said that already lol). I also enjoy finding areas people dont normally use for pvp, and theres so many that have tons of potential. Maybe we should just form a fight club that bans dwgr and hornets. It seems like a majority of the forum members are getting into not using the dwgr, so it would most likely work out great.
    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by T-King-667 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:20 pm

    I have to agree with fruit punch ninja, the arena is extremely small, and it would be nice to find arena with some breathing room I always do some pvp with friends at the sifs battlefield, and the arena is huge with no cliffs to fall off or anything. You can watch a vid i uploaded like 6 months ago to see what im talking about (ill put a link at the bottom of this post.) And no you cant get invaded by the forest covenant (you can only get invaded by them if your between the covenant cat and the very start where you come down the stairs.) And red invaders are rare as well, not only that but when your in the arena either fighting or watching you cant get invaded because technically your in the boss area and the game wont allow invasions. What do you guys think?
    http://youtu.be/Xur688XlNO8

    Sponsored content

    Re: DARK SOULS TOURNAMENT!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:26 pm