Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My Forest Hunter Build

johnplaysdarksouls

My Forest Hunter Build Empty My Forest Hunter Build

Post by johnplaysdarksouls Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:05 am

I've been running this build the past two days and it's working pretty well so far. This is the first time that I could win 2v1s agains forest campers. Just wondering if you guys have any thoughts or suggestions.

http://tinyurl.com/89y7e6k

PW + SLB let me kills gankers pretty much in 2 or 3 hits (they do stack right?). Lingering + sanctus let my PW last very long plus I don't really notice the damage from it. Cloranthy ring I swap around with Wolf or RTSR depending on what I feel like using.

One good combo I do sometimes, WOG then hit Scythe R2 as soon as WOG blast is done. I find that it's timing is enough to hit them just as they get up, and range is long enough to hit them even when they roll side ways.

*Props to Rant for the armor setup by the way, I got the idea from his mura FH build.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

My Forest Hunter Build Empty Re: My Forest Hunter Build

Post by RANT Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:33 am

looks good dude, if i ever wanna use dmb(most likely slb) its gonna look a lot like that and that magic res looks awesome. i love going in the forest with that set up and not having to worry too much about that damn moonligh gs. after spending time with my new fh build i decided im gonna stick with str or my warrior(mura) build which i love since when i use the smaller weapons i get really careless and end getting parried which rarely happens when im using a str weapon. i actually did pretty well with it but i guess its not for me. i still like my velka's rapier build though.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:59 am