For those making dark souls videos...

For those making dark souls videos...

Post by ErrJon6661 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Who need some music hit me up.

I've got my studio in working order now and am looking to get my name out there. Once I have a few projects under my belt I'll be dropping a facebook page and everything.

But until then I've been practicing my electronic music programming and as a result I have a lot of tracks that sound cool but I have no use for. I'm also practicing sampling and plan to use samples from the game in some of my future practice tracks. I'll also be acquiring Komplete 8 in the near future and will need a lot of practice learning all the programs it comes with.

So if you'd like some music to back your PvP/PvE videos let me know. I'm going to give these out for free, all I ask in return is credit for the song on any page that you post the video on.

So if you're interested let me know. I can try and make a specific style of music or just send you whatever has been recently finished. I basically need to know the length of the video so I can match the song to it.

Also visit the newbie page and don't be afraid to message me if you're new and need some advice.

Duel Wielding Velka's Rapier

Current date/time is Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:56 pm