Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
RandelOolacile
amirali69
6 posters

Knight Lautrec disappeared without killing the flame keeper !! :O

amirali69
    Casual
    Casual

Knight Lautrec disappeared without killing the flame keeper !! :O  Empty Knight Lautrec disappeared without killing the flame keeper !! :O

Post by amirali69 Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:41 am

why is that?!! :O
    amirali69
    Casual
    Casual

Knight Lautrec disappeared without killing the flame keeper !! :O  Empty Re: Knight Lautrec disappeared without killing the flame keeper !! :O

Post by amirali69 Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:43 am

and I only have 1 fire keeper soul !! and I haven't rung both bells yet :-?
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Knight Lautrec disappeared without killing the flame keeper !! :O  Empty Re: Knight Lautrec disappeared without killing the flame keeper !! :O

Post by RandelOolacile Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:49 am

I've had this happen and always felt it was a glitch, its only happened to me once though. What happens more for me is that he kills anastacia early into my run, but only cause I go to blighttown and ring the second bell first. =P
    amirali69
    Casual
    Casual

Post by amirali69 Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:52 am

yea it's also the first time that it's happening to me , in your game play, did you encounter him after he disappeared or his quest was finished? sad
    amirali69
    Casual
    Casual

Post by amirali69 Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:53 am

I was hoping to get his armor..
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:54 am

No, actually. Its like he just ceased to exist. Sucks too cause it was a run that I was going to try and grab his armor. Needless to say, I was unable to. =/
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:57 am

I would suggest checking all spots. Check his jail cell and see if he's there. If not then yeah I think he glitched. Maybe someone else has an idea of salvaging his events though. =D
    amirali69
    Casual
    Casual

Post by amirali69 Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:12 am

ahh daaaamn hahaha i'll go look for him without saving big grin in the NG+ I can still follow his quest thou , is that right? O.o
    amirali69
    Casual
    Casual

Post by amirali69 Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:19 am

petrus is still at firelink shrine , do you suggest me to kill him now/ big grin ??
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:19 am

yeah, once you get to ng+ you should have a new opportunity to follow his event path! =D
    amirali69
    Casual
    Casual

Post by amirali69 Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:26 am

that's good news hehe cheers
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:41 am

On petrus...are you looking to save rhea? Are you wanting to get the pendant from her death?
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:57 am

This happened to me once but he ended up showing up again a little later like he took a walk or something idk.
    amirali69
    Casual
    Casual

Post by amirali69 Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:59 am

i hope he's just taking a walk in my gameplay too haha
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:03 am

I would suggest either checking where he hangs out after you beat another boss or the firekeepers cage depending on how far you are that's all I did.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:02 am

My son aggro'd him the other day (at very low sl) and everyone took turns trying to kill him. Well after a couple deaths, he just wasn't there anymore. Firekeeper was still alive. We quit to main menu & when we reloaded our game, he was back, and NOT aggro towards us anymore!

But yea, I seem to remember him vanishing on a couple of my playthroughs, and he just shows back up later. Maybe he just needed to relieve himself so he took a walk out of politeness towards the firekeeper (whom he would eventually kill anyways!)
    amirali69
    Casual
    Casual

Post by amirali69 Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:58 am

hmmm is pendant very useful throughout the gamE?! :d actually i need to check it up in the wiki big grin
    amirali69
    Casual
    Casual

Post by amirali69 Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:00 am

yea, i guess i just need to keep on playing to find out !! thanks for all the info ! happy goodluck !
    amirali69
    Casual
    Casual

Post by amirali69 Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:46 am

i did it but there's no trace of him sad but thanks happy
    Shabbalaba
    Shabbalaba
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Shabbalaba Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:55 am

Im in a ng+ on my pyromancer sl140 - after defeating gaping dragon an heading back to firelink laurtec was gone - i quit and reloaded and still he was missing - i than cleared blighttown (got the blighttown firekeeper soul - got invaded as i grabbed it, i than ran back to the top of the waterwheel thing, watched as my invader rode it up - jumped and hit him with a 2-handed BKGA +5 ..../byebye ...wish i taped it - pure youtube gold) anyway back to what i was saying...i than killed maneater mildred when she invaded (she is sexy btw) than summoned her and
    Killed queelag - i made my way back to firelink thru the valley of
    Drakes to new londo ruins shortcut and when i returned anastacia was dead = (

TLDR im drunk - laurtec vanished on me in firelink but after i rang the 2nd bell and returned the side quest line continued.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:53 am

I had him diappear early in my game without murdering the firekeeper.

I freed him and then restarted the game so I could summon him. I went to rest at Firelink and decided to talk to him since I was there. He gave me the medal. Then I summoned him for the Gargoyles. When I returned to firelink to kill him, because I already got his armor last playthrough, he was gone.

This is the first time I had this happen. This is also the first time I got his medal before the Gargoyle fight. Maybe getting the reward before the boss makes him disappear after the boss?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:14 pm