BKGA PvP without fishing/hornet ring is possible.

DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Re: BKGA PvP without fishing/hornet ring is possible.

Post by DamageCK on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:01 am

Ask Rant for pointers. He's BOMB with the Gaxe.

Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:16 am

I use the Great axe, that thing stunlock like a beast but I lose most of my fights. My only hope is anor rotating bridge.

I'm not the chosen one, I'm the one who chose to be more.

Carphil_BR on PSN :bas:
    martyrsbrigade99
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by martyrsbrigade99 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:44 am

RantFromRant wrote:i just saw the vid and you were still fishing and poisetabbing, dont carea bout that cause thats what people do in the burg but maybe you should change the title.

FISHING???? Dude, if you call what I was doing "fishing," then all I can say is thanks for the comment.

Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:03 pm

With the normal greataxe I normally use a poking weapon in my off-hand guys, it is great for zoning and grabbing a quick hit where your GAxe would get punished silly

For one slick avatar visit this thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t8933-picture-request-thread
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:07 pm

martyrsbrigade99 wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:i just saw the vid and you were still fishing and poisetabbing, dont carea bout that cause thats what people do in the burg but maybe you should change the title.

FISHING???? Dude, if you call what I was doing "fishing," then all I can say is thanks for the comment.

whenver you were closed to someone you strafed for a bs, i guess we all view things different.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:18 pm

^^ Rant, I tend to do that in the burg just because others are normally strafing for you at that range - it allows you to counter bs them if they are going for the bs. Just a safety precaution silly

Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:19 pm

He might have been doing something I accidentally do from time to time. It's more so I want to hit my opponent in the side, but it will appear like I'm going for a strafe BS fish. It kind of sucks, because there are many times where I want to hit an opponents back without BS'ing them, to let the fight last while still scoring blows. Sometimes I wish the mechanic wasn't in at all...Then I remember how fighting gankers would be without it.
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:22 pm

^^ Well explained - that was the point I was attempting to put across and anyway when I want a BS I will pull a WoG out of the blue and whilst they stagger I will bs them Shrug But I only pull that trick if really necessary.

RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:23 pm

i know, which is why i said in my first post that everyone does that in the burg and had nothing against it since if you dont do it youre pretty much gonna lose most of your fights i was just pointing out what I saw. but i have to agree with fed when he said that why is there a video about the bkga beign good without fishing or hr soecially when its considered of of the most OP weapons in the game, anyone can be good with it if youre decent in pvp.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:25 pm

Tolvo wrote:He might have been doing something I accidentally do from time to time. It's more so I want to hit my opponent in the side, but it will appear like I'm going for a strafe BS fish. It kind of sucks, because there are many times where I want to hit an opponents back without BS'ing them, to let the fight last while still scoring blows. Sometimes I wish the mechanic wasn't in at all...Then I remember how fighting gankers would be without it.

i've seen some of his videos and does that a lot with full black iron and a elemental rapier, but i get what youre saying tolvo since i do that too when i lock off and i get accidental backstabs a lot.

TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:26 pm

I think Martyr is attempting to sway the BKGA users away from the style of play being HR BS constantly and is attempting to return a good name to it?

Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:27 pm

A real manly way to bring the weapon into good light, getting some R2 kills. I love the R2's of big weapons so much. It makes every GLGS kill that much more satisfying.
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:29 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:I think Martyr is attempting to sway the BKGA users away from the style of play being HR BS constantly and is attempting to return a good name to it?

that's not gonna happen any time soon, specially with the crappy community dark souls had. what the hell happened? demon's souls wasnt this bad.

TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:29 pm

The COD Community joined winking just kidding, the majority of the western world joined and took the game too competitively.

RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Tolvo wrote:A real manly way to bring the weapon into good light, getting some R2 kills. I love the R2's of big weapons so much. It makes every GLGS kill that much more satisfying.

i think ive gotten about 5 kills with the r2 of the bkugs and it was so awesome seeign them go flying to their death.

Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Let's not start another "Back in my day, the community didn't suck" thread. As much as I agree, we don't need to derail this any further.
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:52 pm

To everyone complaining about Gankers, I've got an idea for the next souls game. The White phantoms can see but can't harm the red phantom because there worlds are too distant to affect each other or something silly

Acidic Cook wrote:Ejaculation of the Gods in front of a woman is considered dishonourable... you use Emit Force to make her Ejaculate; That is considered honourable.

PSN: Helmethed, add me if you wish to duel.
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:16 pm

No-one said anything about gankers at all and hats a really bad idea and cooping wouldn't be as fun cause I love helping people specially against invaders.

martyrsbrigade99
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by martyrsbrigade99 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:26 pm

RantFromRant wrote:
    martyrsbrigade99 wrote:

whenver you were closed to someone you strafed for a bs, i guess we all view things different.

Of course!!! If someone is trying to parry me, should I continue to swing? Of course not. The BKGA is one of the easiest weapons to parry and a lot of people take for granted that BKGA users will spam their attacks. Because I know this, when I see someone attempting to parry, I punish. That is not fishing. "Fishing" when a person ONLY looks for BS opportunities. I do not do that. I have nearly an hour of BKGA footage with part 2 being uploaded as I type this message, and in both parts, I'm hardly fishing. You want to see fishing, then watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMtOyw_56vw&feature=plcp

Now THAT, my friend, is "FISHING."

Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:55 pm

i only pointed out that you still poised bs'd which is something fishers do A LOT. i didnt say you were doing it the whole fight and i said that you kinda need to do that in the burg since that's all peole do there. this is one of those arguments where neither of us is gonna agree on something and its just pointless to keep talking about it so im just gonna stop.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:01 am