Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

PSN-SL25 Dukes Archive (RESOLVED)

shagtheturtle
    shagtheturtle
    Regular
    Regular

PSN-SL25 Dukes Archive (RESOLVED) Empty PSN-SL25 Dukes Archive (RESOLVED)

Post by shagtheturtle Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:38 pm

Heading to dukes now! Is there nobody at SL 25 still in higher areas?! Im :shock: bored with the vagina dragon, I wanna mess with the hairless one now. silly

Edit: Got invaded twice, but ended up only having to run to seath once! Good times, he is so much easier than he was my first run through!
    I

Last edited by shagtheturtle on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : finished painted world)
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

PSN-SL25 Dukes Archive (RESOLVED) Empty Re: PSN-SL25 Dukes Archive (RESOLVED)

Post by ChillerHR Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:16 am

I have Lvl 1, 16, 32 that I can come to Duke's with...do you still need help?
    shagtheturtle
    shagtheturtle
    Regular
    Regular

Post by shagtheturtle Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:01 pm

ChillerHR wrote:I have Lvl 1, 16, 32 that I can come to Duke's with...do you still need help?

Wanna run through the lost izilith bosses on your 32? Im 45 now tnough, and I dont quite understand the level ranges. New at the online portion. I can handle the bosses alone but its funner with coop!

Psn is shagtheturtle if you wanna add me. I also have a sl 1 that just got the lord vessel. Could do some coop with them too!
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ChillerHR Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:30 am

...yes we can do that, we can do it all...

...I was told that co-op connection works for players within range ot +\- 10 levels, or +/- 10% whichever is higher...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:02 am