Lag stabbing..... yeah i know *rolls eyes

DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Re: Lag stabbing..... yeah i know *rolls eyes

Post by DamageCK on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:35 am

For whatever reason, I seem to PvP better. Probably just because I'm completely calm, and that's helping me to problem solve more effectively. Instead of "god damn it you spear turtler", it's more like 'oh... spear turtle. Claymore 2h R2 dead angle. Done. Grab another beer...." Haha.

Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:52 am

You always look a bit drunk to me silly

Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:59 am

I happen to be sh*t house drunk in that picture. Haha.

skorm

Post by skorm on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:10 am

I have an average connection, although I still get the occassional lagstab. I have learnt to counter them in various ways such as below:
    1. Kicking
    Usually when a player attempts to backstab you he will usually lower his shield, thus he/she is open to kick that will certainly stagger. (note this will work most of the time as long as you get the timing right, otherwise your kick might miss altogether <---good for lock bses)
    2. Reversals
    As soon as you see a character sprint towards you, lock on and push backwards and left/right depending on the side he is sprinting towards. If he is sprinting towards the left, push back and right. Keep doing this and eventually you will see his back turned towards you, at this very instant go for a backstab. Due to Dark Souls back stab system having a large angle in which you can backstab someone, note that the back of the opponent does not need to be completely aligned to you, it might be a little to the side but you will still be able to bs him.
    I hope this helps you, if you need any help I would be glad to help you. My PSN is kingkrabby .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:50 pm