Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
skarekrow13
Back Lot Basher
6 posters

What's the shiny at the base of the Catacombs?

Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

What's the shiny at the base of the Catacombs? Empty What's the shiny at the base of the Catacombs?

Post by Back Lot Basher Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:34 pm

In all the times I've played through the game, not once have I been able to get to the shiny treasure you see just above you on a ledge as you are walking toward the fog door for Pinwheel. Can someone tell me what it is?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

What's the shiny at the base of the Catacombs? Empty Re: What's the shiny at the base of the Catacombs?

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:46 pm

If it's the one near the bonewheel skellies you need to jumop down the cliffs. Starting point is near the entrance to the mausoleum with the titanite demon. If it's closer to the fog gate, after you beat pinwheel and climb up out of his lair you take a left and walk back toward the lid. There's a path that leads up there.
    Robotech
    Robotech
    Addicted
    Addicted

What's the shiny at the base of the Catacombs? Empty Re: What's the shiny at the base of the Catacombs?

Post by Robotech Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:46 pm

it is the cleric armor set (includes the hat) and the mace

also you can find the summon sign of paladin leeroy up there

i dont think there is a path from pinwheel to go there, you can only drop there

a very quick and easy way to go down there is shown here (go to 7:25)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmcJunY-Pv4&feature=related
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:00 am

It's the second bridge I believe, the extremely narrow one. Below it you will see a cliff/patch, jump onto it. After that you can jump further down onto another cliff with a summon sign for the boss and below that is the shiny armor silly, good luck.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:47 am

I don't think it's the cleric set, I looted that body several times and never got the set from anywhere but Patches.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:20 am

Yarxov wrote:I don't think it's the cleric set, I looted that body several times and never got the set from anywhere but Patches.

its the cleric robes you start the game in, not the way of white armor. all my builds are clerics and i always get it cause i want the hat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:57 pm