Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
bloodpixel
isthefridge
6 posters

The differences ive noticed so far...

isthefridge
    isthefridge
    Addicted
    Addicted

The differences ive noticed so far... Empty The differences ive noticed so far...

Post by isthefridge Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:49 am

I like most have put many, many hours into DkS. Most of the time spent for me was on XBL and in the whole time i had played on 360 i have never been banished for not dropping an item for trade while co-oping. never. Last night I dropped my WSS at the bon fire in Anor Londo while i cleared/explored the area. I was picked and was immediately demanded to drop items. This is my first play through and I dont have enough to give away or sacrifice. I was banished when we got to the boss gate??? I hope this isn't going to be a recurring theme.

I also found out that chating with a summon or friend is even more irritating then on xbox. I heard the dlc was improving the co-op feature. Would this be something that they intend on fixing on both fronts to better the communication between players?
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The differences ive noticed so far... Empty Re: The differences ive noticed so far...

Post by bloodpixel Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:54 am

Demanding to drop an item?
    I would have dropped dung.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The differences ive noticed so far... Empty Re: The differences ive noticed so far...

Post by Shindori Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:58 am

lol Blood, thats great. Thats the only reason i carry so much dung and screaming beads. I drop it, and its so fun watching noobs trying to pick it up
    isthefridge
    isthefridge
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by isthefridge Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:03 am

Next time i will use a prism stone. hahah Dung. I didnt have any i skipped most of Blightown
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:17 am

You can buy it from the female merchant I believe.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Facepalms. Tons of facepalms.
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:48 pm

Usually when I encounter beggers I crystal out of there. I have no qualms assisting and even providing an item or two to help the person through our co-op, but when someone summons me just to ask if I have something they're too lazy to farm themselves, I feel encroached upon. =)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 pm