Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

One Hour Photo

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

One Hour Photo Empty One Hour Photo

Post by Tolvo Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:14 pm

So lately while I've been away from PvP I've been taking a lot of pictures, a lot. My avatar is an example of this. With my new TV while smaller I can actually get a better picture on it as well as get a cleared shot of things in game. So I've been messing around taking pictures of enemies, myself, statues. Tweaking with the lighting in some cases, and doing some editing afterwards. And some of them have actually been coming out pretty well. Examples below.

https://2img.net/h/i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc475/TolvoArt/Dark%20Souls%20Lore/TorchHello.jpg
    https://2img.net/h/i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc475/TolvoArt/Dark%20Souls%20Lore/Power.jpg
    https://2img.net/h/i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc475/TolvoArt/Dark%20Souls%20Lore/HollowThief.jpg
    https://2img.net/h/i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc475/TolvoArt/Dark%20Souls%20Lore/Butcher3.jpg
    https://2img.net/h/i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc475/TolvoArt/Dark%20Souls%20Lore/Background.jpg

Now, you might ask what does this have to with the Wiki? It's simple, I've noticed we are lacking in images of certain things, such as images of areas and enemies. NPC's and items we seem to be well on though some of my images are a bit higher quality. I thought I'd offer my services to take images of anything we could need, I am not very good at coding so I'll be giving the links to the images and someone else will have to do the act of actually putting it on a wiki page. It's nothing much, but still something that could spruce up the wiki a bit. I won't be revealing all of my tricks for getting certain images, I can't give away all my trade secrets haha.

So, any takers? I can take pictures that people might want for threads also, as well if you need images of phantoms doing things I can always find a way.
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

One Hour Photo Empty Re: One Hour Photo

Post by fearandwhiskey Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:52 pm

The first thing that comes to mind is getting good photos of the gravelord black phantoms. Most of the mobile phone ones I got are sort of crummy. You should join us on the Gravelord Tour. You could be staff photographer! happy
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:55 pm

Well if I could manage to invade you guys it would actually be incredibly easy to get those photos, because then I could get as close to them as needed and get the lighting I need, as well as taking up an invasion slot to make it less likely invaders will get caught up in the middle of things.
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:58 pm

That would be brilliant! We'll have to arrange that!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:02 am

Plus if an unwanted invader appears and I manage to connect as a red, well I'll be able to make sure the experiment doesn't get interrupted haha.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:45 pm

I just want to mention that I bought the HD PVR, which means I could actually make hd screenshots.

Or better said, record in hd and save the frames I want as pic.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:52 pm

Btw my avatar is not such an hd pic, simply taken with a rather good cam and of course it is my photographing skills, winking you know, get back from the screen as much as you can and zoom as much as you can, also don't set a too high contrast, which usually don't do anyway, it gives games such a cheap effect... I'm a bit douchy todaynight......
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Well then I guess that's a job I just lost. Feel free to take pictures for people then.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:09 pm

I will make an ultra hd pic of Solaires mustache. (I still have no idea if he actually has one)

It's not a job you lost, I never actually come to do what I wanted to do... also I will maybe have to buy a better pc first, I mean it works on my current pc, but operating it is so slow and I wanted to make vids already, but Premiere is also operating really slow... It's really time to get a better machine.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Btw Tolvo have you seen the pics I took for Skare's 4th July event? big grin

https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/17/34/30/24/amuric10.jpg

(with cam)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:15 pm