Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Phoenix Rising
Ghadis_God
RANT
FruitPunchNinja
isthefridge
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Federally
Dark Souls PRO
Wisp
Rynn
Tolvo
Juutas
Motopsycho
17 posters

The BKGA is actually... fun!

FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

The BKGA is actually... fun! - Page 2 Empty Re: The BKGA is actually... fun!

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:45 pm

I agree, it even looks kinda cool. Its far more powerful then the clay though. I was thinking of making a super powerful build, that didnt base around magic so much. I always focus on wrath or something when i think powerful. Heres my idea lol seriously at this point, it just seems boring though.
    http://tinyurl.com/6uc7mpr
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:48 am

Best part about the BKGA is the 1H R2, who cares if its difficult to land, leaping attacks are sick regardless!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:52 am

That's why I love my GLGS. Landing that is so rewarding.
    Dark Souls PRO
    Dark Souls PRO
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dark Souls PRO Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:23 am

Motopsycho wrote:
    Dark Souls PRO wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Why buy a PS3 now, aren't all the companies (Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft) coming out with new systems this year?
    They're presenting them at E3 but they won't be coming out untill the end of next year or the year after. But I think the Wii-U is the only one being released earlier then the others.
    E3 has already passed. No announcement of a 720 or ps4.
    Only the Wii U will come out this year.
    The next ps3 and 360 will probably wont come out for another year or two.
    I wasn't clear enough, next E3.
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:11 pm

Motopsycho wrote:I have shy'd away from this weapon, 'cause of it bad rep. But i was bored tonight, and decided to slap it on on my 40/40 build. And you know what? It's the most fun I've had with the game in a long time.

I do feel kinda of guilty, and I did get a bit of hatemail, but screw it. I'm not ganking, I'm not even fishing for BS.

This thing just destroys, and if you use it like a Mura to dead angle.. well.. it's a bit harder for them to parry, and makes things a lot more interesting.

I definitely nominate it for one of the most fun weapons to use in the game.

Any one here feels the same way about it? Or does every one just plain out hates it? lol!
    You schooled me a few times with it...:evil: if you use it like you do and don't spam R1 it's pretty deadly.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Incidentally rynn if your ever around I'll try a couple of fights against you
    GT: dancash1808
    and I highly recommend battling shkar if you want a test of your abilities...
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:44 pm

I'd love to ^-^
    Think you could help me gather supplies for a new build of mine?
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Sure! I'll be able to get on xbox tomorrow so then... any particular things your looking for?
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Yes actually. I want to look like a freak XD
    I think this build would look incredibly funny. I'm trying to make fun of the mix and mash stuff gankers used to do before they discovered Giants.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Hmm. none of thats very hard to get. I take it its the slabs your after? xD Ill see if I can put a few more playthroughs on my main.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:45 pm

None of the items are difficult to get, and I'll be heading to level 709 with it, so I really just want to have the gear as early as possible for the char.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:29 am

Motopsycho wrote:I have shy'd away from this weapon, 'cause of it bad rep. But i was bored tonight, and decided to slap it on on my 40/40 build. And you know what? It's the most fun I've had with the game in a long time.

I do feel kinda of guilty, and I did get a bit of hatemail, but screw it. I'm not ganking, I'm not even fishing for BS.

This thing just destroys, and if you use it like a Mura to dead angle.. well.. it's a bit harder for them to parry, and makes things a lot more interesting.

I definitely nominate it for one of the most fun weapons to use in the game.

Any one here feels the same way about it? Or does every one just plain out hates it? lol!
    Its an evil weapon in good hands. Its a shame its not used to its potential most of the time.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:29 am

Lol, burg last night was full of BKGA users. I was among them, i decided to try it with one of my wolf+rofap builds. It really is powerful, but i didnt any better then i do with my weapons of choice. Its basically a GS that does way more dmg and weighs 3x as much. I'm sure i could get a lot better with it, i might mess around with it more.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:50 am

FruitPunchNinja wrote:Lol, burg last night was full of BKGA users. I was among them, i decided to try it with one of my wolf+rofap builds. It really is powerful, but i didnt any better then i do with my weapons of choice. Its basically a GS that does way more dmg and weighs 3x as much. I'm sure i could get a lot better with it, i might mess around with it more.

bkga is good but i prefer the ugs, imo more reach=better and it has that awesome r2.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:12 pm

You mean you like the BK ugs or just ugs's in general more? I made another variation of the wolf+fap builds. God do i love that combo silly I made a girl toon for this Str build, im pretty happy how she came out. She has twin tails, and i managed to get her hair the same color as Lightning from FFXIII silly I suck with ugs's but i was messing around with them too, im pretty much just trying every single weapon in pvp. Ive tryed most, but theres a few i just never got around to trying.

http://tinyurl.com/7hkapa8
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:23 pm

i meant the bkugs, nice build btw. all my builds are girl for the exception of my high sl build which is my first build ever, he was kinda of a warrior build but i just decided to take him above sl 120 since all his points were all over the place and i didnt like it much.
    Zodiaxel
    Zodiaxel
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Zodiaxel Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:48 am

the two-handed R2 move on undead makes me giggle
    martyrsbrigade99
    martyrsbrigade99
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by martyrsbrigade99 Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:31 am

Here's how I handle PvP with the BKGA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2y8h589rTs
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:24 pm

Lol i knew a video was coming, you whooped me. Maybe i will get to see myself getting my *** handed to me.

Edit: that was actually pretty funny, for like an hour it seemed like all of the players dueling in undead burg started using BKGA.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 pm