Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
DxV04
TehInfamousAmos
befowler
Jovias-86
Juutas
Carphil
sinisterapathy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
DoughGuy
cloudyeki
billy_bayonet
15 posters

Dragons roar (not complaining about it just some useful infomation for you all)

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Dragons roar (not complaining about it just some useful infomation for you all) Empty Dragons roar (not complaining about it just some useful infomation for you all)

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Just fyi, running attacks can break the infinate roar during the Cosplaythrough with Fuegillo and sinsterapathy, i broke the Roar twice, and eventually killed them i was using a Longsword as well so dont be disheartned by a dragong roar, just remember they can be beaten! And knowing is half the battle!
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Dragons roar (not complaining about it just some useful infomation for you all) Empty Re: Dragons roar (not complaining about it just some useful infomation for you all)

Post by cloudyeki Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:59 pm

Give this man a medal!

Quick, everyone to arms. Grab a pike and charge!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Dragons roar (not complaining about it just some useful infomation for you all) Empty Re: Dragons roar (not complaining about it just some useful infomation for you all)

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:59 pm

My DSS will taste dragon blood again!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:01 pm

My spirit is reinvigorated. The head of the Darkstalkers has cracked PvP's toughest walnut.

Huzzah! cheers
    sinisterapathy
    sinisterapathy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sinisterapathy Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:01 pm

It was epic.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:02 pm

The only problem is if your stuck in it, then you have to be very lucky to get out of it, there was 3 of us and luckily i manged to break free twice and stop the dragon,
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:20 pm

Well, then just put a random thing in the second hand slot to be able to escape the stunlock if necessary. Now we have something to fight back, great find! IF we only could do some testing...
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:25 pm

Quick, some one practice with prism stones. >_> and record it!
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:49 am

Not if the glitcher is using poison throwing knives...
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:52 am

Yeah I managed to pull in a BS on one... But he got me anyways happy
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:29 am

I keep running into these guys in Anor Londo. Are you saying you can do a sprint attack through their infinite roar spam if you start outside it? What if you are already caught -- just try to toggle out of it somehow?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:30 am

Fowler, we have tp duel again...
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:32 am

Ive tried toggling out of it, ya cant, luckily he got me trapped on a corner of a wall the first, and i was able to just get out on a weird angle, i then did a charging attack and stunned him, he ran away , us 3 chased him he started it again and dragged me through the level the other 2 stayed back trying to hit him with arrows but it wasnt workin, eventually i broke free again and charged him, this time all 3 of us jumped him and killed him, was a glorious moment
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:37 am

Yeah I will resurface in FC again at some point, been enjoying midlevel Anor Londo coop a lot lately. But the dragon glitchers and the spell swap glitchers started showing up recently and make it really hard on folks, particularly the noobs just trying to get through the rafters w/o falling, let alone deal with infinite roar spam. Good info billy I've only killed one of these dragon guys and it was pure luck where I think he messed up the glitch attempt. I want justice.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:44 am

ive seen alot of people on here complaining about them and knowone doing anything about it, so after realising how to counter it, i made this post, from now on if you see anyone in dragon form dont get them the benefit of a doubt i they turn there back rush, if you arent quick enuf back step and strike, we must stamp out this newest insult to good PVP if they keep getting killed because we now how to deal with it then they wil soon move on!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:16 pm

New update, backstep pike dash, worked 4/5 times in breaking the roar, then stabbing to death works, i also tried karmic justice to see if maybe it would trigger it....it didnt, BUT the knives will trigger it so keep close to them, annnd BOOM, also as you may know arrows bounce of, but the dragon slayer arrows dont well at least 70% of the time manually aim for the dragons leg will result in a hit if you get it just right

hope this helps you all in the Dragon Crisis
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:44 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:Just fyi, running attacks can break the infinate roar during the Cosplaythrough with Fuegillo and sinsterapathy, i broke the Roar twice, and eventually killed them i was using a Longsword as well so dont be disheartned by a dragong roar, just remember they can be beaten! And knowing is half the battle!

Dude thanks for the info awesome. I see a dragon now days and it is instant smash.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Read the latest post i made, some more updated info None of us should have to tolerate this newest blight on PVP, if we all learn how to counter it eventually the Aholes will move on to the next thing
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:49 pm

For sure, I saw it thank you very much again for the info.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:51 pm

sall right, i may make a video showing best ways to deal with the dragons, so people can see for themselves, but i will need a volunteer dragon.......(also mods dont get angry about me asking for someone to do the glitch, its for the greater good)
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:18 pm

Speaking only for myself, I'd have no problem with a video showing ways to defeat this glitch (and not how to actually perform it in the first place, of course). The no-glitch-instructions policy is not a suicide pact.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Ive made quite a few posts regarding this "new" glitch. I am not that worried about it, and havent even run into many using it. If you know how to do it, its actually pretty easy to see what its weakness's are. The only thing is its so simple that explaining how to fight it,basically details the glitch.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:34 am

Well, PM me your pro tips then, because I see it all the time in Anor Londo and it is really annoying, particularly if you are trying to protect a noob host. I've tried sprint attacks -- the run does penetrate the roar spam but whenever I go into the attack animation I just get stunned anyway. AoE spells almost never work because the roar staggers me out of my cast regardless of poise so unless they're stupid enough to walk into the spell after I cast it they'll just stun me anyway. Ring of fog helps a little by making it harder for them to target lock but half the time the host just runs up anyway.
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:18 am

Like Befowler I had been cooping in Anor Londo lately. When I see that the host has been invaded I try to locate him and keep my host alive. I am not good as you guys at PvP, so whqt I try is to keep their attention as long as I can. I get to kill them most of the time.
    But when i see a dragon I rush him as fast as I can, and put a couple of GC on him so I am the one trapping him before he starts to roar.
    The bad part is that I don't stop to check if he is a good player or a glitcher.
    With this terrible glitch, the people that are really paying it, are those who like to play in dragon form fair and square.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:39 am

manually aim teh dragon slayer bow at tehre legs 7/10 itll knock em down then rush and dont get them the chance to turn there back on you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:56 pm