Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Weird Glitch

About8547Souls
    About8547Souls
    Addicted
    Addicted

Weird Glitch Empty Weird Glitch

Post by About8547Souls Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:27 pm

So I was on my Darkwraith running around Lordran collecting fat lootz and souls. Just doing what I normally do.

And then it happened.

On my way to the Catacombs I decided to kill off a few skeletons in the graveyard outside of Firelink Shrine. I didn't have to, but I felt like it. As I came down the stairs and saw the first two skeletons assemble I readied myself, and sliced them apart....literally.

And then I progressed forward, the sounds of my armor clanking like a sweet melody to my ears. And then as the second batch of two skeletons pulled themselves together in defense of their home, I vanquished the first with two swift blows from my divine Baldur Side Sword that I brought for this journey into the underworld. But as I lashed out with that second attack....

And this is when it literally happened.

As my second attack killed the first skeleton, the one behind him apparently thought it a bright idea to parry. And it would have worked...

But as I heard the parry sound my character suddenly just fell through the earth. And she fell for roughly 15 seconds. (I fell and fell and fell.) Eventually she did scream and die, but the point is that I fell through the effin ground lol. I noticed as she fell that it showed her get riposted and she fell over. She even stood back up before she killed over in her death animation from the fall.

So, if you're wandering through the graveyard. Be wary of skeletons parrying you. Less you be victim to the absence of ground too.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Weird Glitch Empty Re: Weird Glitch

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:31 pm

She even stood back up before she killed over in her death animation from the fall.

Mortal Kombat all over again big grin
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Yeah this is a glitch that can happen mostly on inclines with critical animations, it's very rare to see in PvE and a bit more common accidentally in PvP, the worst is a person who uses this intentionally. Just be wary of slopes...Something which is very annoying to do haha.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:51 pm

You were lucky that you just fell and died...I got stuck in the endless gray for 5 minutes before suddenly died and of course dropped my 20 million souls off map. So nice glitch this is.
    About8547Souls
    About8547Souls
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by About8547Souls Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Juutas wrote:You were lucky that you just fell and died...I got stuck in the endless gray for 5 minutes before suddenly died and of course dropped my 20 million souls off map. So nice glitch this is.

You sir received the shaft. I am indeed fortunate that did not happen. Although I ended up losing all of my souls to that blasted Bed of Chaos later.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:21 pm

+1 for nichijou

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:58 am