Demon's Souls and Dark Souls Invading LBP

Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: Demon's Souls and Dark Souls Invading LBP

Post by Argetlam350 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:58 am

Yeah forgive another post but I'm again just keeping this up to date. Added images to show what costumes you can get. I'm working on a few more Dark Souls costumes, debating on making more Demon's Souls costumes not sure yet.
    I've begun making a few Dark Souls 2 costumes based on the trailer and concept art. I've made three so far: The odd dwarf looking enemy that has been said to not be a dwarf, a porcilean mask enemy, and the main knight armor that was in the trailer but I made it based off of some concept art I found for it.

Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: Demon's Souls and Dark Souls Invading LBP

Post by Argetlam350 on Fri May 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Yes another ressurection for this thread. I've added a few more costumes to the list of Dark Souls costumes. Now I'm thinking of moving on to just try and do some more Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 2 costumes. Demon's Souls since a lot of people on LBP2 have been asking me to make more (especially Garl Vinland and Yurt the Silent Chief), and Dark Souls 2 because I can and just see what I can make from artwork we have seen and plus I would like to make a costume for those turtle shelled like knights that we saw in the game demo.

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:30 am