Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Green__Eagle
Serious_Much
JY4answer
justwant2play
8 posters

Should invading phantoms have the ability to kill bad guys like in Demon's Souls?

Poll

Should invading phantoms have the ability to kill bad guys like in Demon's Souls?

[ 6 ]
    Should invading phantoms have the ability to kill bad guys like in Demon's Souls? I_vote_lcap38%Should invading phantoms have the ability to kill bad guys like in Demon's Souls? I_vote_rcap [38%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Should invading phantoms have the ability to kill bad guys like in Demon's Souls? I_vote_lcap62%Should invading phantoms have the ability to kill bad guys like in Demon's Souls? I_vote_rcap [62%] 

Total Votes: 16
    justwant2play
    justwant2play
    Addicted
    Addicted

Should invading phantoms have the ability to kill bad guys like in Demon's Souls? Empty Should invading phantoms have the ability to kill bad guys like in Demon's Souls?

Post by justwant2play Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:02 am

Do you guys think that invading phantoms should have the ability to kill bad guys in the host's world like in Demon's Souls?
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Should invading phantoms have the ability to kill bad guys like in Demon's Souls? Empty Re: Should invading phantoms have the ability to kill bad guys like in Demon's Souls?

Post by JY4answer Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:27 am

Hell no. We'll end up having farmers in groups of 5.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Should invading phantoms have the ability to kill bad guys like in Demon's Souls? Empty Re: Should invading phantoms have the ability to kill bad guys like in Demon's Souls?

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:05 am

JY4answer wrote:Hell no. We'll end up having farmers in groups of 5.

You do realise this is possible already right?

If they could really be that coordinated its possible to have 5 farmers farming people in Forest, but that'll never happen.

It's just simply the fact that as game becomes less niche, more standard joe douchebags who play the game in the cheapest way possible come in.

I think it would be good, the whole nice phantom/bad phantom thing seems interesting to me happy
    Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Green__Eagle Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:26 am

I have invaded once (Anor Londo) and was disappointed that I could not kill the enemies for the Host. I had to settle on just opening the shortcuts for him and then leaving.

It was nice, in Demon's Souls, to help low-level guys by killing their foes in 4-1; bow; then leave.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:28 am

Green__Eagle wrote:It was nice, in Demon's Souls, to help low-level guys by killing their foes in 4-1; bow; then leave.

wish my 4-1 invader did that, all he did was break my armour then kill me.. -_-

but how do you bow and stuff in demons? cant seem to find how to do it..
    Jenova_X
    Jenova_X
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Jenova_X Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:52 am

Serious, I think u need to just hold select to do emotes.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:17 am

Jenova_X wrote:Serious, I think u need to just hold select to do emotes.

lol that simple? :|

i tried pressing but HOLDING? wow, this **** just blew my mind silly

well luckily for me being so stupid i havent been rude to anyone since not summoning or duelling yet big grin
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:48 am

And if you have motion sensors enabled in settings you can just wave the controller and your character will do the same.

I only said yes because I hate it when the enemies just get in the way. Like in Dukes when there are those hollows blocking the hallway to the second bonfire. I guess it could be easily abused but that again relates to people's actions in game. (Plus its not that bad in Demon's)
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:39 am

If only white phantoms can invade instead of just being summoned.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:18 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    Jenova_X wrote:Serious, I think u need to just hold select to do emotes.

lol that simple? :|

i tried pressing but HOLDING? wow, this **** just blew my mind silly

well luckily for me being so stupid i havent been rude to anyone since not summoning or duelling yet big grin

No, you have to hold X button. Then the screen comes, select an emote and press X again.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:33 pm

I say no because they don't attack you back. If you want to kill mobs for a host, be a white phantom!

It is annoying when they block your path, but just keep running into them and you'll go through. Only time I actually had a problem was in Sen's, when a retarded manserpent was blocking a ladder I needed to go up, and there was nothing I could do but crystal out...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:15 pm