Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

X360 SL95 Trading for Soul of XXXX and looking for some advice as well

Greatfox1313

X360 SL95 Trading for Soul of XXXX and looking for some advice as well Empty X360 SL95 Trading for Soul of XXXX and looking for some advice as well

Post by Greatfox1313 Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:15 pm

I am going to be starting a new character and I would like to get to some of the equiment I'm going to have a friend trade over a soon as possible, however to do that I'll need to have as many Soul of the Brave Undead/Great Hero/Hero/Large Undead/Lost Soldier/Lost Undead. Of course I wouldn't be using all of them at once to insta-level and make enconters trivial, I merely intend to maximize the benefit I can of the gear I collected in my previous game, hopefully the players who read this will be generous enough to help me out, however I do have things I can gave you in return, because there are so few things I'll need, and because I'll be able to get most of it in due time again in my new game anyway, I'm willing to give you pretty much anything from my old character. I don't know the specifics of what he has, but just message me here if you want something, I would like to think I have at least a couple things worthwhile. Also, I know this isn't necassarily the right place for it, but I would like advice on a good pvp build/items and would also like to trade for them if I don't already have them. Thank you for you assistane and sorry for the wall of text. X360 SL95

GT: Greatfox1313

Last edited by Greatfox1313 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

X360 SL95 Trading for Soul of XXXX and looking for some advice as well Empty Re: X360 SL95 Trading for Soul of XXXX and looking for some advice as well

Post by nsane32 Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:25 pm

msg me on XBL GT:nsane32 ill give you everything free of charge

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:16 pm