Share your triumph stories

Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Share your triumph stories

Post by Forum Pirate on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:00 pm

my most recent is murdering a griefer using a +5 fire shotel and +5 elite knite on a bridge in catacombs who figured that my sl25 shadow armored iaito user would be easy prey. i died but i took him with me. considering i had to land 5 hits and he only had to land 2 AND he drew first blood, i died proudly. (pretty sure the bloodloss was what did it). nothing quite like turning the tables of a losing battle. i like reading other peoples stories of awesomeness so, brag away.

We are Exiles, and our home is Painted with the blood of trespassers.
    Deadmeat95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: Share your triumph stories

Post by Deadmeat95 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:08 pm

Had some griefer invade me in the burg, was using some lightning wep got me to within an inch of dieing till I parried his last swing and riposted him for the win happy

Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Not really a story of triumph, but still a funny pvp moment, Me and a host are trying to open the doors in Anor Londo so we can summon his buddy to go fight Smough and Ornstein. When we are at the top of the main cathedral room, we are invaded. I notice the invader down the stairs towards the titanite demon, so I approach. As I approach, the invader uses HCSM, seeing this, I turn around to quickly run back up the stairs since I didn't think I would be able to survive a HCSM and CSS combo while on a stair case with railings. As I turn around to run up the stairs, I find myself running into the chest of a very dumbfounded host. After spending a few precious seconds sprinting into their chest, he/she gets the idea and runs up the stairs, a very unpleasant crystal dragon breath chasing us as we go. When we get the top, the invader puts on the chest of avarice (figures he/she was just being goofy) and spends the next 10 minutes standing in a bottleneck hurling crystal dragon breaths, HCSM and CSS at me. During these minutes, I do nothing but constantly play whack a mole using a pillar. Eventually the invader realizes that they are about to die from the chest, and they remove it and continue to spam. However, considering that I have them trained to play the whack a mole game, I decide that I can surprise them a bit. Next time I come around the pillar, I use my one and only attack for the fight, a standard firebomb, which deals the some 20 damage needed to finish the invader off. Not really overly dramatic, but I just thought that it was kind of a funny little story so I thought I would share happy.

When discussing things, always strive to be as friendly and understanding as possible. When offensive, argumentative, or vague dialogues are used, it often causes the other readers to receive negative emotions from the post, which can create a toxic thread. If we all strive to be friendly and understanding, then we can avoid hurting peoples feelings happy.
    Toastfacekillah
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Toastfacekillah on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:15 pm

Summoned two reds to duel. They spawn one after another and wait their turns. I beat the first and am half way through fighting the 2nd when another guy invades. He doesn't wait and attacks while I'm on half health and won't let me heal. 2nd dude steps back to wait. I kick the invaders ***, heal up, recommence the duel and beat the 2nd guy too. 3 on the trot and all awesome fights. big grin

Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:29 pm

always awesome when phantoms are cool, no one want to be ganked and leave angry. happy

We are Exiles, and our home is Painted with the blood of trespassers.
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:04 am

Funny and short story here.

I was in the Catacombs, in NG+, on my SLvL 99 High Faith/Strength Character. It was at the start of the area, I was at the first bonfire, I began advancing killing the first 2 skellies outside the Bonfire room. Then I got invaded by a Darkmoon (really, by historical proofs, at least from my gameplay, Darkmoons are cheapest invaders ever), he appears right in front of me. He immediately turns around and run. I try to pursue him but there are skellies everywhere. I kill the first 2 skellies before the tiny bridge, but the Darkmoon and the Necromancer (I didn't killed him yet), start firing at me. I quickly ran to the Necromancer and the Darkmoon. There are like 3 skellies about to hit me. The Darkmoon backs off a bit, I use the R2 ability of my Grant, all the skellies, the necromancer, and the Darkmoon, died in one hit. Even if the Darkmoon survived the damage he fell off a cliff by the knockdown. WIN!

P.S: Also I realized that the R2 ability of the Grant, which is a WoG cast, while it's slower than the standard one, it has more range, more damage, and it has a 100% chance of knockdown against enemies.

Master Backstabber - Daddy Long Legs

PSN ID: ChizFreak - Steam ID: ChizFreak - YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:41 pm