Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[RESOLVED][PS3] SL 11 - Looking for titanite Slabs of every color + Equipments + Red Sign Soapstone Game Mechanics

Oran_G_Coon
    Oran_G_Coon
    Regular
    Regular

[RESOLVED][PS3] SL 11 - Looking for titanite Slabs of every color + Equipments + Red Sign Soapstone Game Mechanics Empty [RESOLVED][PS3] SL 11 - Looking for titanite Slabs of every color + Equipments + Red Sign Soapstone Game Mechanics

Post by Oran_G_Coon Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for all the titanite slabs (any color) for trophy purposes.

Also looking for: Compound Bow, Claymore, Estoc, Halberd, Sunlight Straight Sword, Kirk Knight of Thorns Armor Set, Sack

I'm offering the entire Black Knight weapon collection for just one slab (any colour). Other stuff I'm offering include Demon Titanites (up to 2832/item).

I'm part of the Dragon Covenant, so if you're looking for Dragon Scales, I can lose to you as many times as necessary for the desired amount.

Msg me here, or on PSN if you're interested. If you're looking for something else, maybe we can negotiate something . . .

Oran_G_Coon

Last edited by Oran_G_Coon on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Resolved - Thanks Viral_Enki!)
    Oran_G_Coon
    Oran_G_Coon
    Regular
    Regular

[RESOLVED][PS3] SL 11 - Looking for titanite Slabs of every color + Equipments + Red Sign Soapstone Game Mechanics Empty Re: [RESOLVED][PS3] SL 11 - Looking for titanite Slabs of every color + Equipments + Red Sign Soapstone Game Mechanics

Post by Oran_G_Coon Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:55 am

I've seen various posts on this forum about using the Red Sign Soapstone as a way to get summoned by higher Soul Levels - I'd like to use that for trading purposes. I'm currently attempting it right now with a friend - 30 minutes of our lives have passed and still no summoning for me. If anyone can direct me to detailed instructions on how to work the Red Sign Soapstone, it would be greatly appreciated.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

[RESOLVED][PS3] SL 11 - Looking for titanite Slabs of every color + Equipments + Red Sign Soapstone Game Mechanics Empty Re: [RESOLVED][PS3] SL 11 - Looking for titanite Slabs of every color + Equipments + Red Sign Soapstone Game Mechanics

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:26 am

Is the boss alive in the area you're hosting?

EDIT: http://darksouls.wikidot.com/red-sign-soapstone
    Oran_G_Coon
    Oran_G_Coon
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Oran_G_Coon Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:48 am

@WhatDoesThePendantDo?: Thanks. My friend's the one hosting, and he's SL 73 (I'm still SL 11). Apparently he got invaded multiple times so the boss must've been alive. We tried both at Capra Demon (Twin Humanity Spot) and Taurus Demon areas (Blue Tearstone Ring spot).

We've been at it for about 2 hours. We tried both quick re-drops and just letting the RSS sit there, but no luck. We even tried quitting the game and loading at around the same time, still no luck. Just read the wiki article, it seems to suggest a SL cap (from its example). Has it worked well for you before?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:50 am

It has.

I can't answer as to why you're having trouble. It's always been reliable for me. Just follow the guidelines and you should be able to get it to work.
    Oran_G_Coon
    Oran_G_Coon
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Oran_G_Coon Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:59 am

That's encouraging to hear. Hopefully I have better luck tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:47 pm