Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
swordiris
SiR_SmOkEaLoT
7 posters

Darkmoon Blade Help PLEASE READ! (psn)

SiR_SmOkEaLoT
    SiR_SmOkEaLoT

Darkmoon Blade Help PLEASE READ! (psn) Empty Darkmoon Blade Help PLEASE READ! (psn)

Post by SiR_SmOkEaLoT Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:39 pm

Can someone tell me where the best place's are for invading are for this group? I want the prizes for this group! happy pleas help. Thank you.
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Darkmoon Blade Help PLEASE READ! (psn) Empty Re: Darkmoon Blade Help PLEASE READ! (psn)

Post by swordiris Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Duke's archives
    Forest (quick matches, tough pvp)
    Demon Ruins
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Darkmoon Blade Help PLEASE READ! (psn) Empty Re: Darkmoon Blade Help PLEASE READ! (psn)

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Anywhere really. It just depends on your SL.
    Wanderer Reece

Post by Wanderer Reece Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Leave the game on overnight, with your character standing in Darkmoon Tomb (make sure this is the last bonfire you rested at), with the Darkmoon Blade Covenant Ring equipped. You will be summoned into other worlds and will most likely be killed since you're not actively playing the game. However every once in a while either another player will already be summoned and defeat the host for you, or the host will die in another way, and you will still receive the souvenir of reprisal and souls. Whether you die or not, the game will keep sending you into other worlds without you having to do anything.

lol!
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Wanderer Reece wrote:Leave the game on overnight, with your character standing in Darkmoon Tomb (make sure this is the last bonfire you rested at), with the Darkmoon Blade Covenant Ring equipped. You will be summoned into other worlds and will most likely be killed since you're not actively playing the game. However every once in a while either another player will already be summoned and defeat the host for you, or the host will die in another way, and you will still receive the souvenir of reprisal and souls. Whether you die or not, the game will keep sending you into other worlds without you having to do anything.

lol!

Ahh that explains why I kill so many idle people when hosting in Dark Anor

Thats... not a really good strategy because I gain much more souls than you guys do, imagine the gankers!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Wanderer Reece wrote:Leave the game on overnight, with your character standing in Darkmoon Tomb (make sure this is the last bonfire you rested at), with the Darkmoon Blade Covenant Ring equipped. You will be summoned into other worlds and will most likely be killed since you're not actively playing the game. However every once in a while either another player will already be summoned and defeat the host for you, or the host will die in another way, and you will still receive the souvenir of reprisal and souls. Whether you die or not, the game will keep sending you into other worlds without you having to do anything.

lol!
    This is just a **** move and you shouldnt do it. Forest hunters have to put up with the same things and its annoying to have a hunter spawn to help you with a gank, only for them to stand around afk. Dont do this.
    Wanderer Reece

Post by Wanderer Reece Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:21 pm

DoughGuy wrote:This is just a **** move and you shouldnt do it. Forest hunters have to put up with the same things and its annoying to have a hunter spawn to help you with a gank, only for them to stand around afk. Dont do this.

Honestly, I have never done this. I just heard about it somewhere and thought it was halarious.

(Mostly because it could possibly work LOL.)

lol!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:31 pm

If I'm dueling invaders in the forest I kill afk people first. Even if it puts me at risk to a second invader I refuse to allow them to get souls off of me when they are afk like that. I hate people who do that because as a DM I bump into other DMs doing that sometimes. I wish nothing but pain upon those people. And I.... I need to calm down before I go on an angry rant.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Sun make sure you have a dartk hand and just suck all the humanity off them before yuo kill them.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Seems like everytime I remember to do that they don't have any or have barely any. I think I'll content myself with dispatching them quickly and without regret.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:13 pm