Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Jovias-86
DoughGuy
Federally
DarkW17
8 posters

Darkstalker post Catacombs event banter and my videos!!

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Darkstalker post Catacombs event banter and my videos!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkstalker post Catacombs event banter and my videos!!

Post by Federally Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Raging you should join us!

Dark I've never lagged with Raging, its deffinitely you lol
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Darkstalker post Catacombs event banter and my videos!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkstalker post Catacombs event banter and my videos!!

Post by RagingDragon_69 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:22 pm

You know me Fed, I just go where the action is. I was actually hoping to meet you during the Invasions I figured you would be Gravelording, but never saw you.

Also work has been crazy for the last month and will be like that until August, and alot of covenants require "face time" it's why I haven't joinded any as I can't predicit when I will be available.

Because of that I just "freelance" so whoever asks gets my services. twisted
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:34 pm

I might be thinking of someone else then I am wired with suuuuuper fast internet....I was messing around with editing software and missed a lot of gamertags sadly!

That was you who flipped me you Jerk :evil: JK I was actually mad I didn't get that recorded it was the only time I got flipped... I also just missed getting my 1 and only group of 3 that I flipped as you can see on the vid i had just started recorded when they were already flipped!

I am from Lethbridge Raging! BS's are more than fine by me lol I was probably wearing robes when I fought you and I am sure I got my *** kicked if that was the case lol!
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:39 pm

I was actually just in Lethbridge for work last week. I am up in Calgary.

Ya, you were wearing your robes, I was wearing the Warder Set with the Thief's Hood.

Sorry about the flip was damn funny though. winking
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:54 pm

No no don't be sorry dude that was EPIC I totally LMAO just didn't know it was you or that you were from the forum Look Skyward my bad if I knew you were good I would have put my armor on and dueled you properly...instead of parry spamming probably and dying lol!

Well have to meet up for some duels I was totally in messing with noobs mode and having a blast...except for that Troll he got my A game!!!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:23 pm

Lols he bs'd me first, and i was like lol! messaged you and said i only bs gankers turtlers or healers, reinvaded and deestoryed him ahahaha
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Actually we were pretty even until you "accidentally" roll BSed me. silly

lol!
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Hey that can be accidental! in fact most of my BS'es are accidental (simply because I am too pro to need planning winking note that this is sarcasm xD)
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:30 pm

RagingDragon_69 wrote:Actually we were pretty even until you "accidentally" roll BSed me. silly

lol!

i just messaged you saying now we are even ahaha, you had like 100 hp anyway

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:46 pm