Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Share
    avatar
    Shakie666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 445
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Location : Nowhere you've heard of.

    Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by Shakie666 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:37 pm

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnUGxY_b00Y&list=PL546793E0D9AB4536&index=38&feature=plpp_video

    I know everyone's seen it anyway, but I thought i'd post it here anyway, because its still hilarious.

    EDIT: I thought i'd better post a warning, there's a bit of swearing...
    avatar
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4307
    Reputation : 62
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Age : 23
    Location : Carim in the Pacific Northwest

    Re: Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by JoeBroski09 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:10 pm

    Just a teensy bit of swearing haha!


    _________________
    big grin Hugs and smiles big grin

    avatar
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2770
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-03-12
    Age : 28
    Location : East Coast , USA

    Re: Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by FruitPunchNinja on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:31 pm

    i disagree, heres my evidence.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76iPvmAclM0
    avatar
    Shakie666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 445
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2012-01-24
    Location : Nowhere you've heard of.

    Re: Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by Shakie666 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:38 pm

    FruitPunchNinja wrote:i disagree, heres my evidence.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76iPvmAclM0

    No offence, but i didn't find this even remotely funny. I guess we have different opinions on what is funny. I mean, i also laugh whenever someone injures themselves silly
    avatar
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1076
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : Wandering...

    Re: Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by LordRevan on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:43 pm

    FruitPunchNinja wrote:i disagree, heres my evidence.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76iPvmAclM0

    Prostration

    And we have our Winner! silly Well What is it

    cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers


    _________________
    Xbox GT: DaDrunkDucky bounce

    avatar
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1768
    Reputation : 64
    Join date : 2012-04-15
    Age : 32
    Location : NC

    Re: Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by DamageCK on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:14 pm

    FruitPunchNinja wrote:i disagree, heres my evidence.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76iPvmAclM0

    I also didn't find this funny.

    However, in the OP's video there's a related vid called Taurus Demon Rage Quit, or something to that effect. Made me cry I was laughing so hard.


    _________________
    Like a boss.
    avatar
    zzombieboy
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 222
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-06-28
    Location : UK

    Re: Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by zzombieboy on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:18 pm



    _________________
    YOLO, eh? Not in Lordran!
    :blue-orb: :bas:
    avatar
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1658
    Reputation : 65
    Join date : 2012-01-22

    Re: Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by bloodpixel on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:21 pm



    _________________
    avatar
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1076
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : Wandering...

    Re: Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by LordRevan on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:38 pm


    That's gotta be one of the first Dark Souls 'funny/rage' commentaries i've actually found funny silly

    I like it big grin


    _________________
    Xbox GT: DaDrunkDucky bounce

    avatar
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 335
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-05-18
    Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

    Re: Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by Leeroy_Jenkins on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:11 am

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3d94pxVRQU
    Although its not actual game play I found this vid hilarious. lol!
    caution some swearing.


    _________________


    Props to BindMind for the sig.
    Spoiler:
    Fun quotes
    "Alright times up lets do this..." -Leeroy Jenkins
    "At least I have chicken" -Leeroy Jenkins
    "Intelligence is how I thought up sword chucks" -Fighter Mcwarrior
    My Builds
    Mystic Archer http://mmdks.com/ikx
    Very Slim Female Samurai http://tinyurl.com/9frfsde
    Tourney Ninja http://tinyurl.com/8dohpd5
    avatar
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3627
    Reputation : 144
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 23
    Location : World 4-2 Demon Souls

    Re: Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:37 am

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXsVVbjNs5Y

    dun dun dun da da da dun da dun da dun da!


    _________________
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    avatar
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2313
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : How should I know?

    Re: Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by Yarxov on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:41 am

    sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXsVVbjNs5Y

    dun dun dun da da da dun da dun da dun da!
    This, this one.
    DSGB videos are the best.

    And Dark Souls General beats Ragequit, ragequit is just useless swearing, little actual humor.


    _________________
    I do not live in hopes of a better tomorrow, or in blissful dreams, but I live for those who live no longer.

    avatar
    NordNorth
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 112
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-06-10

    Re: Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by NordNorth on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:50 am

    sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXsVVbjNs5Y

    dun dun dun da da da dun da dun da dun da!
    Lmao that was a beautiful piece of art haha


    _________________
    Death is just the Beginning

    *Noble Knight Errant*




    avatar
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1652
    Reputation : 76
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Location : Otherwhere

    Re: Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by SlakeMoth on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:09 am

    Shakie666 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnUGxY_b00Y&list=PL546793E0D9AB4536&index=38&feature=plpp_video

    I know everyone's seen it anyway, but I thought i'd post it here anyway, because its still hilarious.

    EDIT: I thought i'd better post a warning, there's a bit of swearing...

    I owe you big time. Watching this video made me want to continue playing Dark Souls. I'd stopped because neither of my characters were getiing anywhere. This gave me hope. It also made me laugh, a lot. A +1 and thanks again. lol!
    avatar
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4072
    Reputation : 124
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    Age : 32
    Location : Iowa, USA

    Re: Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by Federally on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:11 am


    This is the only one I fond funny. OP video sounds like an act to me.


    _________________
    avatar
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2313
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : How should I know?

    Re: Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by Yarxov on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:25 pm

    Ragequit is an act, thats why its not funny. He just screams at the screen and screws up on purpose.


    _________________
    I do not live in hopes of a better tomorrow, or in blissful dreams, but I live for those who live no longer.

    avatar
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 822
    Reputation : 26
    Join date : 2012-01-17

    Re: Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by lextune on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:25 pm

    FruitPunchNinja wrote:i disagree, heres my evidence.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76iPvmAclM0

    lol! Nothing else approaches this video.


    Shows you how subjective humor is I guess, because I don't find any of the other posted videos even REMOTELY funny......


    _________________
    XBL GT: lextune

    A Bunch of My Builds
    avatar
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1075
    Reputation : 63
    Join date : 2012-04-29
    Age : 25
    Location : San Diego

    Re: Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by Noob-of-Artorias on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:23 pm

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHW450IZpvI

    I plan on doing this someday.


    _________________
    Gamertag: Bayou Bulldog

    PSN ID: Fatal-Impulse101

    avatar
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2313
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : How should I know?

    Re: Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by Yarxov on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:38 pm

    ^I agree!

    Wait, this thread is neglected:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO_5E1sBwvo

    CynicalRazor has two votes since he made the above posters and this. silly


    _________________
    I do not live in hopes of a better tomorrow, or in blissful dreams, but I live for those who live no longer.

    avatar
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 335
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-05-18
    Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

    Re: Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by Leeroy_Jenkins on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:49 pm

    Yarxov wrote:^I agree!

    Wait, this thread is neglected:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO_5E1sBwvo

    CynicalRazor has two votes since he made the above posters and this. silly
    lol I thought about adding that one!


    _________________


    Props to BindMind for the sig.
    Spoiler:
    Fun quotes
    "Alright times up lets do this..." -Leeroy Jenkins
    "At least I have chicken" -Leeroy Jenkins
    "Intelligence is how I thought up sword chucks" -Fighter Mcwarrior
    My Builds
    Mystic Archer http://mmdks.com/ikx
    Very Slim Female Samurai http://tinyurl.com/9frfsde
    Tourney Ninja http://tinyurl.com/8dohpd5
    avatar
    new deal
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 66
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-06-03

    Re: Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by new deal on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:49 pm


    Sponsored content

    Re: Funniest Dark Souls video on youtube

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:25 pm