Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Spurgun
JoeBroski09
6 posters

3k Milestone

JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

3k Milestone Empty 3k Milestone

Post by JoeBroski09 Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:53 am

Yep, well as the thread title suggests I have finally reached 3k posts. Now for the speech.

A big 'Thank You' to the admins, for their efforts towards this forum. They have done a fantastic job in upholding their morals and turning us in to law abiding denizens of this forum - damn well I know I have had many wild sexual topics that have been popular and shot down but they have likely saved some of the younger members of this forum from terrible nightmares

I must mention our deep sense of appreciation for Tolvo, for his explanation of many tactics and much lore within the community. For example, his thread that contains useful links that members like us may find useful - for example I refer to the 'Glory of Alvina' thread - that has been a great thread and hey - I wouldn't be making videos without it.

Further, whilst I am on that topic I am greatful to Brokewilly, for demonstrating his generosity. He has helped me setup my youtube channel and I am now able to supply forum members with the enjoyment they deserve with the latest model of the Hauppauge HDPVR

I may like to express our sincere thanks to Glyphblade, for giving an excellent coverage to the pendants secrets. For all of you who haven't checked out his thread 'All secrets revealed' I would highly recommend it, it is a fantastic read.

I also wish to express my gratitude to Skarekrow, for providing encouragement in posting our own content upon the forum. His museum of souls thread is great and that thread along with my own pictures of the forum members thread was what convinced me to post some of my music on the forum for analysis. It also made a lot of other people show interesting exhibits, be it art, music or literature.

I am also very grateful to Bla1ne for his analysis of the stats alongside Reim, those two have create many great threads that will allow us to make informed decisions upon the creation of our characters.

And, I also would like to acknowledge our gratitude to all of you, the ones who submitted pictures to my 'Pictures of Forum Members in the past or present' thread. It has allowed me to establish a connection with members of the forum and for people who look through it gives a welcoming beacon for the new members of the forum.

Finally, I would like to make a toast to the fruition of this forum and I hope that it flourishes and may new members join our great community we have here

Best Regards

Joe

P.S. Thank you Fex and others for creating this great forum and wiki.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

3k Milestone Empty Re: 3k Milestone

Post by Spurgun Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Why are people obsessed with making their ? thousandth post something big?

PS. I am almost at 2000 silly
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:37 pm

Make a toast to the fruition of this forum and hope that it flourishes? Don't those mean the same thing 😕

congrats on posting anyway happy
    FrEyes
    FrEyes
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FrEyes Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:12 pm

Grats....
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Thanks Joe and congrats. One question though. Did Amos help you with the speech lol
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:36 pm

He may have helped a little winking
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:57 pm

haha - wasn't that my speech there bro winking Knew I shoulda put a coptright n that crap silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:25 am