You're cordially invited to: BBQ of Chaos, Fourth of July Spectacular Celebration-o-rama, a peddling affair

Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Re: You're cordially invited to: BBQ of Chaos, Fourth of July Spectacular Celebration-o-rama, a peddling affair

Post by Federally on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:01 pm

I'm on doing some BBQ invasions now, and boy has it not gone well lol. Don't know what the problem was but I couldn't even find the hosts, I'd run through the world and every enemy would be up and just sitting there like no one had come through at all, and I never noticed anyone ever. Was sad,

Though I did get one invader who played along with and threw down some stones on my dance floor before busting some moves, and then stun locking me to death sad

I have now moved to Anor Londo and so far things have not gone any better, the one guy I have invaded so far was ultra serious face and didn't want to play along with me lol

Re: You're cordially invited to: BBQ of Chaos, Fourth of July Spectacular Celebration-o-rama, a peddling affair

Post by skarekrow13 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:22 am

You'll find a few fun ones I'm sure. I took a few greatswords to the head

DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy on Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:35 am

Haha made a guy DC! Thrw prism stones everywhere but he was too afraid to come out of the bonfire room.

skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:21 am

Lol. Where were you invading? Scared hosts are always great

DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:22 am

Only the catacombs. And I even let him fight the skeletons just outside one by one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:52 pm