Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
RandelOolacile
Odinbear
6 posters

Co-op FIX suggestions

Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Co-op FIX suggestions Empty Co-op FIX suggestions

Post by Odinbear Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:32 am

Just in case the game developers read these forums.

I have a couple suggestions to start this thread ( feel free to add)

MOOLIGHT BUTTERFLY - when co-oping this boss, phantoms don't even get hit or see some of MB's attacks. I can co-op this one with no shield as a Mage and fire from both hands ( sustaining virtually no attacks/damage). Shouldn't MB's attacks hit phantoms just as much as host?

IRON GOLEM - same thing, I can run right through that initial attack he does upon entry. Wtf

Maybe also bosses, should be hardx1 with one phantom and hard x 1.5 with two phantom helpers.

More intelligent bosses in co-op like smough & orn stein and qualag which seem to target the most threatful of the group of attackers.

Invasions allowed during boss fight but red/blue invader can also be attacked by boss, in fact boss makes the invader a semi- priority. (ok that one is nonsense, lol, but maybe a difficulty option?)
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Co-op FIX suggestions Empty Re: Co-op FIX suggestions

Post by RandelOolacile Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:26 pm

I would agree with a couple of these like adding to the difficulty with each helper. I do understand the focus on the host though. With the host gone the battle is over. Maybe to balance this all assisting players could have a diminished damage output?
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:46 pm

I like all of the suggestions above!

I would love some sort of mic / voice chat option to be implemented into the game as well.
    bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : the Dead Burg (formerly "undead" but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

Post by bmurn Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:50 pm

MudoRH wrote:Maybe to balance this all assisting players could have a diminished damage output?

I believe this is already the case. Next time you get summoned check the damage you do. I believe in the demon ruins I noticed that the damage I did when on my own in PVE on the blob demons (can't remember what they are called) was higher than the damage I did when in the hosts world.

I also believe that the bosses do get more difficult with additional summons. Not positive, but I think this is mentioned somewhere else in the forum.
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:26 pm

bmurn wrote:
    MudoRH wrote:Maybe to balance this all assisting players could have a diminished damage output?

I believe this is already the case. Next time you get summoned check the damage you do. I believe in the demon ruins I noticed that the damage I did when on my own in PVE on the blob demons (can't remember what they are called) was higher than the damage I did when in the hosts world.

I also believe that the bosses do get more difficult with additional summons. Not positive, but I think this is mentioned somewhere else in the forum.

I've noticed I do less damage when summoned into ng+, buy that's only natural. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a better understanding of this! =)
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:35 pm

MudoRH wrote:

I've noticed I do less damage when summoned into ng+, buy that's only natural. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a better understanding of this! =)
    Wouldn't this be , that the enemies have more health points, looks like less damage. Like at qua lag last night sl27, used to wackin those fire scorpions 2 shots, summoned into this game where 5-6 shots and it wasn't dead yet, ran to boss which didn't seem that much harder.
    Oniramkenobi
    Oniramkenobi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Oniramkenobi Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:40 pm

If you summon NPC Phantoms (Solaire, Lautrec, Tarkus,Maneeater) the Bosses become harder (buti dont know how much)
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:45 pm

There's a thread around here made by gunny that states that ng+(++, etc.) boosts hp, AR, souls, etc by 7% for each subsequent Ng. I'm gonna check up on this! =)
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:19 pm

At least some bosses are harder in co-op. High-level 4 Kings co-op is very different from solo. Gwyn, too; I don't know that I'd say he's any harder, but he has a TON more hp (which he needs since against 3 players he gets confused easily).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:15 pm