Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
DxV04
DamageCK
skarekrow13
kettpower
billy_bayonet
Rifter7
Gazman0169
Federally
DoughGuy
Ghadis_God
14 posters

Commit some sin for me, please?

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Commit some sin for me, please? - Page 2 Empty Re: Commit some sin for me, please?

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:04 am

DxV04 wrote:@ dough so we agree there is no way to balance a game like this.
    Correct, either the host is prepared (either for duelling or ganking) and has the advantage, or the host is unprepared (running through without summons) and is disadvantaged.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Commit some sin for me, please? - Page 2 Empty Re: Commit some sin for me, please?

Post by DxV04 Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:06 am

With that said I can't wait for the DLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joy
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:18 am

To the OP I wrecked a lot of people in the catacombs today and got several indictments, so I'm hoping one day you can DM invade me and I can slaughter you as well.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:21 am

Hosts don't need any more advantages when they're actively looking for PvP. Hopefully, like everyone is saying, that's what the arena will be for.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:23 am

Federally wrote:To the OP I wrecked a lot of people in the catacombs today and got several indictments, so I'm hoping one day you can DM invade me and I can slaughter you as well.

You too, eh? I'm at forty-something indicts on my Darkstalker/Cats vader build. Never gets old vading down there. New experience everytime.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:46 am

DamageCK wrote:
    Federally wrote:To the OP I wrecked a lot of people in the catacombs today and got several indictments, so I'm hoping one day you can DM invade me and I can slaughter you as well.

You too, eh? I'm at forty-something indicts on my Darkstalker/Cats vader build. Never gets old vading down there. New experience everytime.

Yes was having so much fun on my 55 down there. Got my first kill by flipping the bridge today and defeated several 2v1s and 3v1s. I can't get enough of that place, I just need to learn the second half of it better. Had a few guys get passed me to the boss sad
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:05 am

catacomb invaders are pure evil, rivaled only by sens fortress walkway soulspearer's/wdragons breathers and those dingbats that invade in the laggy, poison swamp part of blight town hahah.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:46 am

I've been using nothing but the Darkhand in both hands (never the R2) for a challenge. Plus it looks cool as hell. It's going to get dirty during the Darkstalker event. Gotta get those points, so in and out.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:40 am

DamageCK wrote:I've been using nothing but the Darkhand in both hands (never the R2) for a challenge. Plus it looks cool as hell. It's going to get dirty during the Darkstalker event. Gotta get those points, so in and out.

Oh I'll be looking forward to our meeting at the event big grin
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:41 am

"Sin for me darkstalkers! Sin so I may exact my judgement upon ye!"
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:44 am

Federally wrote:
    DamageCK wrote:I've been using nothing but the Darkhand in both hands (never the R2) for a challenge. Plus it looks cool as hell. It's going to get dirty during the Darkstalker event. Gotta get those points, so in and out.

You going to be hosting down there?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:46 am

DamageCK wrote:
    Federally wrote:

You going to be hosting down there?

Gravelording to be specific and using cracked orbs when I get bored.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:50 am

Nice. Holy ****. Could you imagine black phantom Bonewheels? I wonder if that's even possible. God that'd be dirty. Haha.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:56 am

DamageCK wrote:Nice. Holy ****. Could you imagine black phantom Bonewheels? I wonder if that's even possible. God that'd be dirty. Haha.

In both Catacombs and Painted World you get BP Bonewheels, hopefully you haven't killed Pinwheel twisted
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:08 am

No joke? Good god. Hahaha.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:28 am

There are tons of DMs in Anor Londo, which stands to reason. But most of them are pretty bad I admit. Still, PVP there at ~sl50 is easily as fun as the burg. Even got gravelorded last night.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:47 am

befowler wrote:There are tons of DMs in Anor Londo, which stands to reason. But most of them are pretty bad I admit. Still, PVP there at ~sl50 is easily as fun as the burg. Even got gravelorded last night.

Oh you lucky bastard. Though you do give me the idea to go Gravelord Anor on my 55
    Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kirk-Barb Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:47 pm

I returned to the Forest, (something I swore I would never do again after achieving the ring of fog) and rejoined the Forest Hunters. I have more skill now, and better equipment. I would also say at a higher level, but level here doesn't really matter. Last time I had no victories and only achieved the ring on the victories of others as I arrived late to the battle. This time, though I still died a lot, I did achieve several victories. I did so by aiding other hunters and changing a two on one to two on two and vice-a-versa. I also had 3 solo victories. One of which earned me my very first indictment since I started playing. It was the second time I had invaded theses two and they tried to ambush me by the stairs. But I escaped and fled to the cat house. The host gave close chase. So close I could see his character from time to time in my screen. His helper fell behind. As I passed through the door, I suddenly wheeled and frenzied on the host. I chewed into his health big time. He tried to get clear, but I kept after him and by the time the helper arrived I was standing over the hosts fading corpse.

I have sinned.👽 I also got an additional indictment later when I showed up late and got it by mistake. :shock:
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:05 pm

DxV04 wrote:I was gravelording with a sinner toon and was invaded by DM and DW at the sme time so it can happen.

Also since that homeward bone is given at the parish a lot of people don't have the book. I for one do not indict extra cheap players but I guess I will have to. I also think some people just forget to equip the book.
    I think that's because you were lording, you can get invaded by multiple people. As DM, I even get ears from Gravelords I invade using their sign, so a DM invasion as a Spirit of Vengeance probably fits into normal Gravelord invasion parameters.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:13 pm

You said you were 55 in the catacombs somewhere later in the thread, but I'm more than 60 levels above you as a DM, that's a lot of sin you'd have to commit for us to be able to fight lol (and even then it isn't exactly fair). What's your score in the Book? I did invade someone once who only gave me 4400 souls, (1/10 of leveling cost) which would put him around the 80's levelwise, so it isn't impossible for us to fight.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:
    You said you were 55 in the catacombs somewhere later in the thread, but I'm more than 60 levels above you as a DM, that's a lot of sin you'd have to commit for us to be able to fight lol (and even then it isn't exactly fair). What's your score in the Book? I did invade someone once who only gave me 4400 souls, (1/10 of leveling cost) which would put him around the 80's levelwise, so it isn't impossible for us to fight.

Don't check it, though I'm sure its nothing to brag about. Also i got DM'd twice and killed today so my sin went down, poor you lol.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:47 pm

My invasion character who has joined the leaderboards collects sin & offers it's humanity to the chaos covenant ,all in good fun , so Ive got most bosses dead. big grin

Most people who ''collect'' indictment have all the bosses dead in their world so I think that would be your problem.

My Gravelord characters on the other hand usually never have sin , because I don't like Darkmoon's buffing weapons with DMB coming in buttonsmashing all the time to ruin the fun-PvP-party 😢

their damage output can be insane., there is a darkmoon blade who mainly invades the painting , buffing a mura with DmB while having power within active spamming wrath of gods :|

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:56 am