Dragon Headstone Glitching...

Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Dragon Headstone Glitching...

Post by Gazman0169 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:16 am

I may be missing something here, but last night I once again found myself on the receiving end of another Dragon Headstone Glitcher, but this time around it seemed to me to be like the most pointless exercise ever.

It happened in the Depths, where I was in the process of farming Large titanite Shards to upgrade my new toons weapon, and so as soon as the message came up that I had been invaded I quickly made my way back to the bonfire, shutting the door leading to it behind me as I went, and went about preparing myself for a reasonably fair fight. A few moments later ol Dragonhead reopens the door, slowly walks up to me, and proceeds to go about activating said glitch. Having been hit by a similar Glitcher in Sen's the other night I had my shield raised in preparation for a barrage of knives, what-have-ya, but this time around the effect was for him to snare me in an invisible barrier effect, which the Glitcher then used to drag me all the way around to the first set of rats, who then proceeded to attack and poison me to death.

I mean come on, what's the point in that? :roll:

I effectively loose a Humanity, and the Glitcher gains one in return. So what? It's not as if Humanties are that hard to come by, in fact I ended up getting two more when I went to retrieve all that I'd lost moments later, and so all the Glitcher really achieved was to score a very very cheap victory against me.

How anyone can derive any satisfaction from that is way beyond me?

I guess he is compensating for having a small penis or something, and believe me if I could remember his PSN ID I would be posting just how small I believe it to be right about now!

lol!
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Re: Dragon Headstone Glitching...

Post by DoughGuy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:20 am

Probably gonna get locked for being a repeat thread but the point is they were trolling you. Just takingup your time. Just ignore it and move on, knowing they are compensating for their small willy silly

Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:57 am

had some gravelord dragonhead glitch kunais at me when i was bowing. just went for a smoke, came back and avoided the player.

who cares, they probably can't win a normal fight vs a brand new player. just jump them next time they try invading, they need to setup their glitch.

Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:37 pm

yea dont be intimidated, just run in and try to get a good hit int. Stunlocking or backstabbing will take care of these guys. Im more worried about the spell switch, i havent ran into it yet. Heres an example. "Video by Jblackmel" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7vAoqVd-18 this is recent

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:54 pm