Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

catarina girl bugged?

johnplaysdarksouls

catarina girl bugged? Empty catarina girl bugged?

Post by johnplaysdarksouls Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:04 pm

this has been bugging me the past couple of days. i'm not sure if i did something wrong or if this girl is just bugged

i followed the notes on the wiki for the onion guy's quest line exactly. he was below 50% after the octo fight so he killed himself, but the wiki says that i'm still supposed to get a slab

after octo fight, i went to firelink shrine but she's not there. she's not in ash lake either

anyone else experience this? thoughts? is this still salvageable?

thanks
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

catarina girl bugged? Empty Re: catarina girl bugged?

Post by RandelOolacile Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:11 pm

He's supposed to survive with more than 50% then you visit Sieglinde in firelink. Tell her youve seen daddy and then head to ash lake and both onion dude and chick are there and you're rewarded with the slab.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:06 pm

If seiglande dies in poison in lost izalith you don't get a slab, he will give you the speckled stoneplate ring though
    johnplaysdarksouls

Post by johnplaysdarksouls Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:16 pm

@robsthedon: I don't think he died from poison though. onion guy gave the "sorry I failed" speech, gave me the ring, and killed himself

@MudoRH: based on the notes on the wiki, this should be a valid scenario for the slab (i believe this is listed as outcome #2)
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Really? I've only done it by saving Siegmeyer then he gifts the slab to me. Sorry for contradicting, I wasn't aware of another scenario! =)
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:54 pm

I've always fail that quest. And it seems I failed again. I was at the crystal cave so I saved Sieglinde and talked to her. After that i warped to the daughter of chaos to give siegmeyer the purple moss and homeward back to defeat seath.
    After that i went back to the firelink and talked to sieglinde again and said yes that Zi've seen her father... Again.
    The thing is that from what I am reading is that i had to talk to her again AFTER the chaos eaters fight in Izalith????
    Ohhhhh man....
    johnplaysdarksouls

Post by johnplaysdarksouls Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Doelker wrote:I've always fail that quest. And it seems I failed again. I was at the crystal cave so I saved Sieglinde and talked to her. After that i warped to the daughter of chaos to give siegmeyer the purple moss and homeward back to defeat seath.
    After that i went back to the firelink and talked to sieglinde again and said yes that Zi've seen her father... Again.
    The thing is that from what I am reading is that i had to talk to her again AFTER the chaos eaters fight in Izalith????
    Ohhhhh man....

yeah this is where i'm at too. after the fight with the octos, I warp to firelink to talk to her but she's MIA
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:35 pm

I just gave it a shot and same thing for me. I saved Siegmeyer too. His daughter is nowhere to be found!
    Hahalo
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Hahalo Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:19 am

Must follow exactly every process.. I failed the quest because I accidentally hit her father with a Lighting Zwei during the fight with those multiple eye guys.

Since is already failed, you mind as well start farming Dark Wraith for your slab. It's around 0.5%

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:44 am