Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Princess Guard build

Anchises
    Anchises
    Addicted
    Addicted

Princess Guard build Empty Princess Guard build

Post by Anchises Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:24 am

http://tinyurl.com/7n9dack

So I got bored with invading so I thought I'd try a coop build. I'm sure there are better options for armor, I play with HUD off and I choose style over utility. I was hoping for some advice with the SL, you know where I should cap myself off to find more hosts. I love the way Gwynevere's miracles look so I really wanted a build that used them. Please let me know what you guys think.

(I'd use the Divine Broadsword when I don't use the SLB longsword, and switch to the Ring of the Sun Princess from the Wolf Ring for casting healing spells)
    befowler
    befowler

Princess Guard build Empty Re: Princess Guard build

Post by befowler Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:55 am

I had an awesome coop run in Anor Londo teamed up with a random Princess Guard build. I don't know their build for sure, but it looked/played a lot like this:

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3359143961217797

I was sl54 so assume they were roughly the same. It was a blast to play next to, and extremely frustrating for the invaders we had because he/she played very defensively but also could mass heal everybody. For sl, you should get tons of summons in Anor Londo (and Painted World) up to the mid 50s, but I wouldn't go above 60 unless you want to do catacombs/tomb or the Archives, or maybe down in the demon ruins.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:27 pm

I think you'd get a lot out of 1 more attunement slot. Seeing as this is a co-op build, -force would really help you out-.
    http://tinyurl.com/6qjja95
    Change to Cleric gave you 4 more points. Restored minimum weapon requirement of 10 dex, then took 1 point out of Health so that I could get you 3 more points for attunement.
    Keep in mind, force has a larger range with that ring on.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:35 pm

I must say, the Ring of the Sun princess does not buff Greta lightning Spear nor Sunlight Blade... remove Great Lightning and add Emit Force, as it DOES get buffed by Sun Princess (it is usable, I use it with my previous miracle workers winking )

As seen from the Sentinels, the use of Emit force, force, or Wrath of God may be useful for you. As I never use wrath of god, and Force increases in range (and what I have heard also poise breakage) with Synergy, Force may be more viable as well.

Bountiful Sunlight Would also be useful for you, as it instantly regenrates health unlike Soothing, and can be used one more than Soothing as well... you can switch them up with experimentation. i personally use Soothing, but people sometimes need to evolve to survive.

I bid you good luck, comrade.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Also this was my "Forest NPC cosplay"...
    It drives me up the wall that this NPC has the Sunlight Miracles while being a forest hunter.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:38 pm

It is interesting, how a cleric that uses Princess Guard miracles also is found in the forest, although not surprising, as the Forest guards those from entering the Abyss...
    Anchises
    Anchises
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Anchises Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:07 pm

wow, thanks a lot guys, I need to restart my toon as a cleric now. And I had no idea about Force being boosted by the Gwynevere's ring. What's a good SL for forest pvp? I don't want to promote ganking, but I do want to help other players fight other players and Darkroot seems like the best place.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Well, just remember that you can't use the Princess Miracles as forest hunter; You would have to PvP with the Forets Invaders.

As Forest PvP is not needed at all, and is the hot spot for ALL players to PvP in one hub (As Forest hunters are not restrained in invading others by Soul Level), it would be best to go as high as you can that would allow your character to be stable enough, as well as connect with other players.

As players go up and up in the forest, and many go past 120... just make sure that you level up well for the forest, and still be able to connect with others.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:41 am