Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Tips & advices for my build

Joichiro
    Joichiro
    Casual
    Casual

Tips & advices for my build Empty Tips & advices for my build

Post by Joichiro Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:24 pm

well, i m planning to introduce myself in serious dark souls pvp or invasions

i ' d like to have opinions about my build so i can refine it.

Btw is good Sl 120 or should i make it lower?
    http://tinyurl.com/76boo4z
    reim0027
    reim0027

Tips & advices for my build Empty Re: Tips & advices for my build

Post by reim0027 Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:45 pm

PW is not the best spell for invasions, as people will likely turtle you. What's your other spell going to be?
    roanispe
    roanispe
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by roanispe Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:46 pm

Looking at your original build, it seems to be a traditional 40/40 wielding the Greatlord Greatsword. The main gripes I have with it currently is the use of Power Within, the fact poise is just off by 2 from another crucial break-point, and that your health is so low. Also, the Greatlord Greatsword tends to be a subpar choice as it's r2 is not PvP viable, while so many other greatswords do have amazing strong attacks. Here, I try to make the build a bit more fun and competitive.

First off, I gave you the RoFaP which gives you more Health and more Stamina. Now you can swing with extra safety net of 286 HP. The other ring I gave you is the Wolf Ring. While it is less competitive than the DWGR, it gives you the power to switch to Hornet or Red Tearstone with ease as you will not have to change your armour. What makes you dramatically more competitive is the Composite Bow and Poison arrows. This piece of equipment is incredibly potent if used correctly; don't knock till you try it. Using this build, you'll also have the Buckler which makes parries much easier. In terms of pyromancy, I gave you Great Combustion and Great Chaos Fireball. This is a very typical, powerful setup that adds considerable versatility to your build. A final change is giving you the Gargberg. It is very good weapon, and it let's you do capable mix-up game with it's r1 and has reach that rivals some spears.
    Joichiro
    Joichiro
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Joichiro Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:34 am

maybe i can mix both, i really like glgs even if its an underwhelming or underrated weapon.

About
    PW, i put it as a situational spell. i m sure i will face a lot of 3vs1
    ganks, so rising my damage capability it was the only way to match that
    kind of situations (at least the only way i found out).

thnx for the advices roanispe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:04 pm