Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Rynn
Owl
Ghadis_God
Doelker
Uparkaam
Extertionist
Azran
skarekrow13
User
CaptanSpudsy
14 posters

So.... The most infuriating thing happened to me...

CaptanSpudsy
    CaptanSpudsy
    Addicted
    Addicted

So.... The most infuriating thing happened to me... Empty So.... The most infuriating thing happened to me...

Post by CaptanSpudsy Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:19 pm

NG+ In the Parish, I knock the Channeler off that balcony. I drop attack it, and, naturally, kill it.
    However, I hadn't killed the Balder Knights and they started to attack me, when I notice out of the corner of my eye a twinkle on the corpse of Mr. Channeler. I got real excited because the only thing Channelers drop is... THE TRIDENT! I was so distracted by this amazing sight that I was mobbed by the Balders and died. :x

I broke my controller.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

So.... The most infuriating thing happened to me... Empty Re: So.... The most infuriating thing happened to me...

Post by User Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:20 pm

That's awesome. +1

So.... The most infuriating thing happened to me... Basili12
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

So.... The most infuriating thing happened to me... Empty Re: So.... The most infuriating thing happened to me...

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:21 pm

D'oh!
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:24 pm

I got a Trident out of the first Channeler I killed.

I've killed hundreds of Balder knights, and never got a Sidesword.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:40 pm

I hope you understand that, in total, I have broken about five controllers of the PS3, two for Nintendo 64 (*** that system, those controllers suck), three for PS2, and one for PS1.

Some were not intentional. Others, however...
    Extertionist
    Extertionist
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Extertionist Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:45 pm

That really sucks. The only thing that could possibly be worse is losing a Ghost Blade.
    CaptanSpudsy
    CaptanSpudsy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CaptanSpudsy Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Extertionist wrote:That really sucks. The only thing that could possibly be worse is losing a Ghost Blade.

Nah, I get a Ghost Blade every other play-through.
    Never a trident tho.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:42 pm

So close...
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Last saturday, I wanted to get MLGS. I am working on a glass cannon sorcerer and that sword is very important to complete the build.
    So... My health is very low so everytime I was trying to cut Seath's tail I was being OHKO by it. Then the freaking clams killed me, then again seath's tail... Several times... It was really frustrating, like if I was doing it for the first time...
    I almost threw my controller out of rage...
    I know how you feel. You should have a safety net or a pillow in certain place so you know that when you throw the controller it won't brake. At least not as easy.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:06 pm

I hated getting the MLGS too, I was a cannon build and just couldn't do it in melee. I had to stand back and shoot it off with a soul spear, not an easy thing to aim let me tell you.
    Owl
    Owl
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Owl Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:I hated getting the MLGS too, I was a cannon build and just couldn't do it in melee. I had to stand back and shoot it off with a soul spear, not an easy thing to aim let me tell you.
    I had the same problem with my strength dealing with Seath's tail but I just upgraded my pyro flame and Great Combustion'd it off. It worked INCREDIBLY well (like 2 casts big grin ).
    Thus, this is my recommendation to all glass cannon sorcerers. cheers

As for the Trident, I had similar difficulty in obtaining one. Ultimately, I just slipped on the CGSR and ran game on the Channelers in the Duke's Archives.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:18 pm

CaptanSpudsy wrote:
    Extertionist wrote:That really sucks. The only thing that could possibly be worse is losing a Ghost Blade.

Nah, I get a Ghost Blade every other play-through.
    Never a trident tho.
    Ghost Blade.
    Not Jagged Ghost Blade.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:55 am

Oh, the horror, the horror!!! So.... The most infuriating thing happened to me... 1330857165
    Zechk
    Zechk

Post by Zechk Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:26 am

Am I missing something here? Why could you not just toddle back and pick it up? :S
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:27 am

When you die all dropped items disappear.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:51 am

I've never snapped a disk or broken a controller, but I've head butted my wall so hard I put a hole through it. It was when I glitch died at the bed of chaos during my no bonfire run.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:35 am