Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Helping low levels thru rhe burg/parish

II BRAHMS II
    II BRAHMS II

Helping low levels thru rhe burg/parish Empty Helping low levels thru rhe burg/parish

Post by II BRAHMS II Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Anyone here needing help with an entirely new character OR any new players in general, keep an eye out for my Sunbro sign tonight, as I will be in those areas helping. I'm SL20
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Helping low levels thru rhe burg/parish Empty Re: Helping low levels thru rhe burg/parish

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:12 pm

if they can summon you im sure they wont need help dude! maybe you should make a low level build with level appropriate gear
    II BRAHMS II
    II BRAHMS II

Helping low levels thru rhe burg/parish Empty Re: Helping low levels thru rhe burg/parish

Post by II BRAHMS II Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Are you on xbox or ps3?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:16 pm

im on ps3
    II BRAHMS II
    II BRAHMS II

Post by II BRAHMS II Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:24 pm

ok, My good friend in Sao Paulo, Brazil plays on PS3, as I am on Xbox. you guys have a deeper pool to draw from, much more experienced players. However, Xbox players new to the game are still shocked with the initial difficulty of the game. That's what I'm here for. ESPECIALLY TO REPEL INVADERS. that is all, I don't hold their hands or give out free stuff. Just simple logistics and aid. But thank you for your opinion, kind sir, I will put that in my internet keep sake box with other opinions from random people!..have a good evening! And most of all, be safe! big grin
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:26 pm

yeah my point is dude if smoone has managed to get to sl 120 or within summon range of yourself they are obvs not new players, if you really wanna help you should make a low level build
    II BRAHMS II
    II BRAHMS II

Post by II BRAHMS II Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:28 pm

gotcha, we've had a miscommunication here. SL20 as I had first stated. not SL120. I see why you jumped on that!! lol have a good night.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:31 pm

unless you edited the OP i believe the fault is with me for seeing SL20 and my brain thinking you said SL120 sorry for the confusion, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
    II BRAHMS II
    II BRAHMS II

Post by II BRAHMS II Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:34 pm

no prob bro, i misread a sign once while in a nightclub in NY that said "Restuarant" but my mind read "Restroom" so I proceeded to walk in with the intentions of relieving myself and the hostess looked at my body language and said " the bar is to your left"...
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:35 pm

ha
    johnnyjwa
    johnnyjwa
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by johnnyjwa Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:23 am

I hope if you are helping you don't have fully upgraded weapons. Use what they would have at that level. wep/armor

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:16 am