Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
Onion Knight
Oniramkenobi
Ecko
DeathlyLemons
FruitPunchNinja
Federally
befowler
Estebanx1
Shkar
Nccbd
Bioraptor
Sebastrd
RANT
mugenis4real
Chaos Spectre
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Tolvo
White Mamba
Baldor Ostarv
Spurgun
Yarxov
billy_bayonet
User
Lancelot
retro
Isirith
Carphil
TehInfamousAmos
Artorias
Uparkaam
WyrmHero
37 posters

You know the new dragon glitch?

ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

You know the new dragon glitch? - Page 5 Empty Re: You know the new dragon glitch?

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:06 am

I just encountered the terrible dragon-roar stunlock glitch for the first time ,

the B just dragged me along to the edge of a cliff , controller rumbling like crazy ,

I should've pulled the battery out lol.. :roll:

But are you able to toggle escape it just like a regular stunlock ?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

You know the new dragon glitch? - Page 5 Empty Re: You know the new dragon glitch?

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:27 am

@Ziko you can toggle out like a normal stunlock. Also most of the roarers will get tired of you eventually and stop roaring if you can escape them for long enough.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:39 am

ok great., but the constant rumbling from the controller might make the actual timing more difficult hahaha
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:28 am

lol pretty sure you can turn it off in the options if you want. I always like the free hand massage.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:57 pm

The dragon head glitch it really not that powerful. The infa roar is by far the worse, and like everyones saying you can toggle out and then run making it almost useless. If they manage to get a head shot in with the knives then i guess that might kill you, i wonder if you can toggle out of that? Wait till you run into the vit gouged builds who have enough att to use any spell they want and buff any weapon they want. I actually have not run into anyone doing these glitches.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:09 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:The dragon head glitch it really not that powerful. The infa roar is by far the worse, and like everyones saying you can toggle out and then run making it almost useless. If they manage to get a head shot in with the knives then i guess that might kill you, i wonder if you can toggle out of that? Wait till you run into the vit gouged builds who have enough att to use any spell they want and buff any weapon they want. I actually have not run into anyone doing these glitches.

The firebomb one is the worst I think. One hit and you're a goner
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:22 pm

wait till you run into someone with a MLGS buffed with CMW.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:11 pm

I witnessed my girlfriend being invaded by a hacker a few weeks ago .,

He had permanent Gold Pine Resin on all of his weapons , and he proceeded to buff them with the SLB miracle. Sleep

He also had a modded parrying dagger in his left hand which allowed for a weird gesture :|

It appeared that he took regular damage & had a normal amount of HP & stamina though
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:49 pm

That pine resin thing is just a visual glitch, it doesnt add dmg. What weird gesture did the parry dagger allow them to do? I've seen a lot of 360 pvp gameplay where it will lag and the opponent will spread their arms out like they were on a cross, its creepy. Never seen it on ps3 though.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Exactly !

spreading the arms out like a cross is what i mean , even floating like jesus christ walking on water.lol!

We messaged him asking what the weird gesture was and he told us , it was the parry animation from a ''glitched'' parrying dagger.

I can assure you that it's not latency that causes it because I have only seen it once in 700+ hours of PvP on XBL.'

I know there is a glitch where you can put a resin on your hand , but is that the same this guy was using ?

He switched out his weapons and the resin was still active , can it have been ''modded'' weapons or something ?
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:01 pm

Honestly i dont know enough about how modding works on 360 to answer that. There is a glitch that can permanently put resins visual effect on weapons, i actually dont know how to do it, i know some people in the forums know how.
    zzombieboy
    zzombieboy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by zzombieboy Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:05 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:Exactly !

spreading the arms out like a cross is what i mean , even floating like jesus christ walking on water.lol!

We messaged him asking what the weird gesture was and he told us , it was the parry animation from a ''glitched'' parrying dagger.

I can assure you that it's not latency that causes it because I have only seen it once in 700+ hours of PvP on XBL.'

I know there is a glitch where you can put a resin on your hand , but is that the same this guy was using ?

He switched out his weapons and the resin was still active , can it have been ''modded'' weapons or something ?

Iv'e seen this a couple of times on phantoms and invaders. Its kinda looks like they're halfway through the praise the sun gesture
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:18 pm

yes that's it exactly ,

mmm so you guys think it's just latency ?

I believe you guys over the guy who did it & had the modded items anyway any day happy

Just strange Ive never seen it before in 700 hours pvp en 600 hours of pve
    zzombieboy
    zzombieboy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by zzombieboy Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:30 pm

I think so, though what I know about hacking/modding you could write on a postage stamp silly It happens at weird times though, like after one of them is dead they'll suddenly be doing the crazy cross thing or something. The times I've seen it the phantoms were legit though, if that helps.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:16 pm

It happens at weird times though, like after one of them is dead they'll suddenly be doing the crazy cross thing

He was being ressurected to be reborn lol!

Last edited by ZikoLogiKa NL on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SpankyDmonkey
    SpankyDmonkey

Post by SpankyDmonkey Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:29 pm

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I believe when in the process of animating character models, there is always a 'standard or still' animation, where the model would be standing perfectly still with the arms out in the form of a cross. I remember if there was an issue with the animation in game, the model would revert to that still animation for the course of the action issued. My guess is that there is something with the glitched parrying dagger that ruins its parrying animation.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:32 pm

^This, it makes perfect sense.

Modders could just remove the parry ability, so the button has an action but the game doesnt know what.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Yeah exactly , I think Spanky is right !

+1 for your input and I wish you Welcome to the forums Spanky

thanks for clarifying Yarxov ! So it was a modded weapon afterall bounce
    SpankyDmonkey
    SpankyDmonkey

Post by SpankyDmonkey Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:50 pm

Thanks for the welcome big grin. About time I decide to stop lurking, wonderful folks dwell in this forum! Alas, I was the victim of a utter slaughter today by the glitch users. One was in the forest; I invaded right at the beginning where I was greeted by three dragon roaring glitchers who decided it would be fun sandwiching me in between them. Then the burg, where I actually let one of them get the jump at me with the gatling firebomb gun from hell. Hope From releases another patch soon, although I have a terrible feeling we won't be getting one until the PC release.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:23 am

SpankyDmonkey wrote:
    Hope From releases another patch soon, although I have a terrible feeling we won't be getting one until the PC release.

Welcome man! and, I'm afraid to say, but I agree with you. They will only make the patch with the PC release. Until then, PVP is screwed and limited to friendly duels. Thank God we have this forums otherwise my DkS disc would be in the trash right now
    zzombieboy
    zzombieboy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by zzombieboy Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:41 pm

SpankyDmonkey wrote:Perhaps I'm wrong, but I believe when in the process of animating character models, there is always a 'standard or still' animation, where the model would be standing perfectly still with the arms out in the form of a cross. I remember if there was an issue with the animation in game, the model would revert to that still animation for the course of the action issued. My guess is that there is something with the glitched parrying dagger that ruins its parrying animation.

https://youtu.be/Yy-vmpdf6NA

At the 0:58 seoncd mark. Giving that he's using dragon form, there's a good chance he's glitching silly Thumbs up, good sir!

SnoT82
    SnoT82

Post by SnoT82 Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:34 pm

I registered here just to see if the Dragon Torso thing was a new glitch... I've been doing some pvp lately (Or trying too... I kinda suck but i get kills once in awhile.)

Anyway, I kept using my Blue orb to invade in Dark Root area. Kept invading this one guy (https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=TribalBlues) he would stand right around the corner past where you invade at. I could see some odd thing around him I haven't seen before...

I get close and he starts moving towards me and then I notice his arms up just like the old souls glitch with the Dragon Head....

I kept trying to bait him around the corner and to come back from the ledges. He finally follows me and gets me stuck in a falling back motion non-stop and we end up in the open area just past the titanite Demon room. He's not doing damage to me but I can't do anything at this point. I just kept jamming on buttons. Finally some how I got a swing in and hit him. Then i proceed to whale on him and he died...

So I kept searching for more people to invade. Then it kept sticking me with him and I guess he learned his lesson cause he couldn't come around the corner anymore...

Funny part is what he has on his Xbox Live profile... Which I linked above...

"Bio:
    The PS3 HAS GOT IT RIGHT I don't understand the Xbox Live reputation system It's nothing but a placebo for people who get angry It's an illogical old fashioned eye for & eye tooth for a tooth system The People who get angry at me send me racist hatemail and other bigoted messages but yet I get bad reviews? WOW!"

He hacks/glitches then complains that people are leaving him negative reviews and sending him bad messages...

At least I killed him once and he never got a kill on me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:54 am