Silly Toxic Duels

    Share
    avatar
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1279
    Reputation : 37
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Location : Firelink

    Silly Toxic Duels

    Post by Buggy Virus on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:58 pm

    http://tinyurl.com/78pj5dh

    You may wonder, how is this a toxic build?

    Well, I only attack once the enemy has been toxic'ed by dung pies, then I harass with the avelyn while they try to get into the items menu to equip mosses. If they try to moss I backstab.

    It's a win win!

    Except hitting people with dung pies is hard.


    _________________
    *Busy Drawing*
    Xbl: A Buggy Virus
    Whelp, now I have positive rep.
    Reputation : 30
    Positive votes received : 80
    Negative votes received : 74
    avatar
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5277
    Reputation : 118
    Join date : 2012-04-07
    Age : 24
    Location : The League of Draven.

    Re: Silly Toxic Duels

    Post by TehInfamousAmos on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:02 pm

    Diarrhea pie - actually that seems pretty interesting for a build, the toxic fun time also could proc RTSr silly


    _________________
    ▶️̸̱◀️
    Requiem æternam. Dona eis, Domine Dum veneris judacare sæculum per ignum.

    For one slick avatar visit this thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t8933-picture-request-thread
    avatar
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1279
    Reputation : 37
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Location : Firelink

    Re: Silly Toxic Duels

    Post by Buggy Virus on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:49 pm

    TehInfamousAmos wrote:Diarrhea pie - actually that seems pretty interesting for a build, the toxic fun time also could proc RTSr silly

    Why?


    _________________
    *Busy Drawing*
    Xbl: A Buggy Virus
    Whelp, now I have positive rep.
    Reputation : 30
    Positive votes received : 80
    Negative votes received : 74
    avatar
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5277
    Reputation : 118
    Join date : 2012-04-07
    Age : 24
    Location : The League of Draven.

    Re: Silly Toxic Duels

    Post by TehInfamousAmos on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:50 pm

    idk xD it seems interesting because it looks fun and challenging - it puts your opponent on edge etc.


    _________________
    ▶️̸̱◀️
    Requiem æternam. Dona eis, Domine Dum veneris judacare sæculum per ignum.

    For one slick avatar visit this thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t8933-picture-request-thread

    Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 516
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-03-24

    Re: Silly Toxic Duels

    Post by Wisp on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:06 pm

    Why not a normal rapier over the ricard's?

    avatar
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4307
    Reputation : 62
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Age : 23
    Location : Carim in the Pacific Northwest

    Re: Silly Toxic Duels

    Post by JoeBroski09 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:44 pm

    Ricards has a much better moveset and has better scaling.

    Also, i didnt look at the build, but do you have toxic breath?


    _________________
    big grin Hugs and smiles big grin


    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: Silly Toxic Duels

    Post by User on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:46 pm

    This is the Anti for your build

    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3672623898154772

    Ain;t gonna work; Being poisoned may develop slightly faster, however poison resistance of +600% total from a Halberd and Axe equipped; A blodd shield is secondary for emergency of LH Axe, as well as there being a gargoyle Axe for secondary RH for Halberd.

    Slight chance of poison increase in build-up... slightly. However, the amount of resistance this build is put upon, over 6000, is the maximum. So, your build does not work anymore, to say the least.

    SUFFER!
    avatar
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1279
    Reputation : 37
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Location : Firelink

    Re: Silly Toxic Duels

    Post by Buggy Virus on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:56 pm

    Acidic_Cook wrote:This is the Anti for your build

    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3672623898154772

    Ain;t gonna work; Being poisoned may develop slightly faster, however poison resistance of +600% total from a Halberd and Axe equipped; A blodd shield is secondary for emergency of LH Axe, as well as there being a gargoyle Axe for secondary RH for Halberd.

    Slight chance of poison increase in build-up... slightly. However, the amount of resistance this build is put upon, over 6000, is the maximum. So, your build does not work anymore, to say the least.

    SUFFER!

    It's irrelevant because gold hemmed skirt actually has higher poison resistance.

    SO THE JOKE.


    IS ON.



    YOU.











    (p.s. poison resistance actually has diminishing returns, so gargoyle halberd gives little to no extra resistance after the blood shield and painted guardian set. And the poison bite ring doesn't work for toxic (WHICH IS DUMB))





    EDIT:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:Ricards has a much better moveset and has better scaling.

    Also, i didnt look at the build, but do you have toxic breath?

    It's on my pure physical build, so no atunement slots, might open one up with a seance ring, but I still need to go get toxic surge then.


    _________________
    *Busy Drawing*
    Xbl: A Buggy Virus
    Whelp, now I have positive rep.
    Reputation : 30
    Positive votes received : 80
    Negative votes received : 74

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: Silly Toxic Duels

    Post by User on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:06 am

    Toxic Mist; let's not get crazy, Toxic Surge is too high for anyone to use.
    avatar
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1279
    Reputation : 37
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Location : Firelink

    Re: Silly Toxic Duels

    Post by Buggy Virus on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:09 am

    Acidic_Cook wrote:Toxic Mist; let's not get crazy, Toxic Surge is too high for anyone to use.

    ^Obviously doesn't know how to get toxic surge with the pendant.



    Noob.


    _________________
    *Busy Drawing*
    Xbl: A Buggy Virus
    Whelp, now I have positive rep.
    Reputation : 30
    Positive votes received : 80
    Negative votes received : 74

    Sponsored content

    Re: Silly Toxic Duels

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:49 am