help me test miracle resonance, let's finally learn how it works. (PS3 players wanted)

retro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: help me test miracle resonance, let's finally learn how it works. (PS3 players wanted)

Post by retro on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:37 pm

BartholomewWenceslas wrote:I just fought capra demon with a summon and he used heal about 5 seconds before we beat capra and he got sent home. After he left, there was a heal synergy spot where he had healed. This was just NG, so I doubt he was in princess guard or wearing the ring of the sun princess. If I had to take a guess, I'd say that it's kind of the same deal as seeing another player's phantom, you just have to be close in SL and they'll randomly appear whenever someone uses a miracle

Awesome, thanks for the info! I can assume you're on Xbox Live?

So we can probably guess it's limited to:
    -people on your server
    -in co-op range
    -casting any miracle or perhaps only one of the nine 'synergy capable' miracles
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Re: help me test miracle resonance, let's finally learn how it works. (PS3 players wanted)

Post by raecor14 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:34 am

one i saw one in the catacombs but not near the tianite demon, i saw mine in that hollow just before the wheel skeletons with the 2 archers and the necro...

Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by retro on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:40 am

raecor14 wrote:one i saw one in the catacombs but not near the tianite demon, i saw mine in that hollow just before the wheel skeletons with the 2 archers and the necro...
    Those are the permanent ones you saw. I believe they're built into the game and not created by other players. No one has been able to confirm not being able to see them, so AFAIK the only requirement for their appearance is being online.

There was some confusion in the thread earlier, because the titantie demon isn't far from there. Someone saw some near the demon and we thought we were talking about the same one(s), but if it's not the two in the picture I posted further up this page, then they're random ones actually created by other players. There doesn't seem to be any permanent resonance signs elsewhere.
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:04 am

Im kinda annoyed by them at this point. They just look like tachy rings they threw in because they couldn't come up with anything else and I see them EVERYWHERE EVERY DAY.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:03 am