Chaos gargoyle halberd D=

    Share
    avatar
    Motopsycho
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 129
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Location : California

    Chaos gargoyle halberd D=

    Post by Motopsycho on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:38 am

    I screwed up and killed Varmos, I still needed that chaos halberd >.<
    Does not need to be fully upgraded, just chaos.
    SL: 120
    Xbox.

    Willing to trade D:


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    avatar
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1076
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : Wandering...

    Re: Chaos gargoyle halberd D=

    Post by LordRevan on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:41 am

    I can prob get this for you easy if my game decides to work sometime... my xbox is pretty screwed at the moment.

    A question though? Would I be able to drop you a chaos one and you drop me a normal one as I would still like to have one.


    _________________
    Xbox GT: DaDrunkDucky bounce

    avatar
    Motopsycho
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 129
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Location : California

    Re: Chaos gargoyle halberd D=

    Post by Motopsycho on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:43 am

    Yes sir happy


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    avatar
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1076
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : Wandering...

    Re: Chaos gargoyle halberd D=

    Post by LordRevan on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:46 am

    Well I'll try make my Xbox work again soon. Just got a couple things to do first.

    Don't count on it working though lol, it's been crapping out more and more recently.


    _________________
    Xbox GT: DaDrunkDucky bounce

    avatar
    Motopsycho
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 129
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Location : California

    Re: Chaos gargoyle halberd D=

    Post by Motopsycho on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:47 am

    Rrod?


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    avatar
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1076
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : Wandering...

    Re: Chaos gargoyle halberd D=

    Post by LordRevan on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:50 am

    Nah, nah. Just it old, and the disc drive can't read disc's no more silly
    But sometimes it manages to read the disc... like sometimes it works after 3 tries, sometimes not after 2 hours lol.

    But once it sees the game and starts up it's all good.
    It's so weird lol.


    _________________
    Xbox GT: DaDrunkDucky bounce

    avatar
    Motopsycho
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 129
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Location : California

    Re: Chaos gargoyle halberd D=

    Post by Motopsycho on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:14 am

    aww. that happen with mine too. I had it in the standing position, but i turned it sideways, and it stopped doing that haha


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    avatar
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1076
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : Wandering...

    Re: Chaos gargoyle halberd D=

    Post by LordRevan on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:20 am

    Haha, well mines nearly always been sideways. I tried turning it to standin recently.... Didn't change anythin though.

    Really sucks. :|


    _________________
    Xbox GT: DaDrunkDucky bounce

    avatar
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 712
    Reputation : 51
    Join date : 2012-01-18
    Age : 56
    Location : Nebraska, USA

    Re: Chaos gargoyle halberd D=

    Post by Green__Eagle on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:11 am

    I've upgraded a Chaos and Fire Gargoyle Halberd just to see which dealt greater damage.

    Even with 99 humanity in my counter, the Fire Gargoyle Halbred dealt more damage.

    The Gargoyle Halberd has a different move set from the Halberd and my SL8 can use it.


    _________________
    PSN ID: Green__Eagle. (2 underscores) Over 3,000 hours playing Dark Souls!
    Please visit My YouTube Channel Thanks!
    avatar
    Motopsycho
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 129
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Location : California

    Re: Chaos gargoyle halberd D=

    Post by Motopsycho on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:20 pm

    Green__Eagle wrote:I've upgraded a Chaos and Fire Gargoyle Halberd just to see which dealt greater damage.

    Even with 99 humanity in my counter, the Fire Gargoyle Halbred dealt more damage.

    The Gargoyle Halberd has a different move set from the Halberd and my SL8 can use it.
    Hmm how can that be?
    Even with breaking two defenses, the chaos should do more, since it does more fire damage? o.o


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    avatar
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 712
    Reputation : 51
    Join date : 2012-01-18
    Age : 56
    Location : Nebraska, USA

    Re: Chaos gargoyle halberd D=

    Post by Green__Eagle on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:10 am

    Here are the attack strengths on my Gargoyle Halberds:

    Chaos Gargoyle's Halberd+5: Physical 250, Fire 290

    Fire Gargoyle's Halberd+10: Physical 322, Fire 322

    Stats for use: Strength 16, Dexterity 12. For a low level guy, this is an excellent weapon with long reach.

    There are no stat boosts with these weapons and you cannot buff them, but a pyro SL8 can use them.


    _________________
    PSN ID: Green__Eagle. (2 underscores) Over 3,000 hours playing Dark Souls!
    Please visit My YouTube Channel Thanks!
    avatar
    Motopsycho
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 129
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Location : California

    Re: Chaos gargoyle halberd D=

    Post by Motopsycho on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:31 am

    but you didnt take humanity in to account.
    With 10 humanity iit does 653 damage.
    303 physical, and 350 fire.

    Which is pretty much the same. hmm.


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    avatar
    Sebastrd
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 281
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-03-07

    Re: Chaos gargoyle halberd D=

    Post by Sebastrd on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:22 pm

    I'd be willing to trade a chaos halberd +4 for a normal one and some titanite chunks or souls or something. Just let me know when you're on.


    _________________
    GT: Sebastrd

    JustT
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 20
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-05-26
    Location : FL

    Re: Chaos gargoyle halberd D=

    Post by JustT on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:03 pm

    LordRevan wrote:Nah, nah. Just it old, and the disc drive can't read disc's no more silly
    But sometimes it manages to read the disc... like sometimes it works after 3 tries, sometimes not after 2 hours lol.

    But once it sees the game and starts up it's all good.
    It's so weird lol.


    This happened to mine too, and I took it to one of those console repair shops and they fixed it for $50. That was 2 yrs ago and I haven't had a problem since. I'm sure you're already aware, but just in case, thought I'd let you know!
    avatar
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1076
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : Wandering...

    Re: Chaos gargoyle halberd D=

    Post by LordRevan on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:07 pm

    JustT wrote:
    LordRevan wrote:Nah, nah. Just it old, and the disc drive can't read disc's no more silly
    But sometimes it manages to read the disc... like sometimes it works after 3 tries, sometimes not after 2 hours lol.

    But once it sees the game and starts up it's all good.
    It's so weird lol.


    This happened to mine too, and I took it to one of those console repair shops and they fixed it for $50. That was 2 yrs ago and I haven't had a problem since. I'm sure you're already aware, but just in case, thought I'd let you know!

    Yeah was looking at getting it repaired soon. Not sure where yet. But thanks for the info, it prob just needs a replacements drive or somethin


    _________________
    Xbox GT: DaDrunkDucky bounce


    Sponsored content

    Re: Chaos gargoyle halberd D=

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:06 am