Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
sinisterapathy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Federally
WyrmHero
RANT
FruitPunchNinja
10 posters

Silver Knights Vs Black Knights, Night(hurr hurr)

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Silver Knights Vs Black Knights, Night(hurr hurr) - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Knights Vs Black Knights, Night(hurr hurr)

Post by Federally Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:29 am

WyrmHero wrote:I have never used the greatsword so I'm on for it.

Bring a regular BkS as backup. After getting killed during the BkGS wind up you'll switch lol. Also the BkS dead angles *****
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Silver Knights Vs Black Knights, Night(hurr hurr) - Page 2 Empty Re: Silver Knights Vs Black Knights, Night(hurr hurr)

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:31 am

Ok so:
    1.Wolf ring,should it be allowed?(if not, i think we should allow SK to have DSB)
    2.Should DSB be allowed(it is technically part of the SK arsenal)
    3.Backstabs(no one even mentioned them lol)

What we agree on(so far):
    1.SL50
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:34 am

Wtf is DSB? God acronyms piss me off if there is no reference to what they are
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:35 am

If we're all medium rolling then allow BS
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:35 am

Dragon Slayer Bow. Thats what i think, if no one can fast roll backstabs are far more balanced.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:38 am

FruitPunchNinja wrote:Dragon Slayer Bow. Thats what i think, if no one can fast roll backstabs are far more balanced.

Thnx.

Yeah without fast roll I don't see much issue with BS.

As far as allowing the DSB, it will be useless in a duel so who cares
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:42 am

Ok then, allow Silver Knights to wield DSB twisted
    sinisterapathy
    sinisterapathy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sinisterapathy Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:02 am

Federally wrote:
    FruitPunchNinja wrote:Dragon Slayer Bow. Thats what i think, if no one can fast roll backstabs are far more balanced.

Thnx.

You havent fought the guy we did! We were in FC and he kept vadin he was deadly with it...well he was just deadly. roan can tell ya DSB is no joke in the right hands.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:15 am

sinisterapathy wrote:
    Federally wrote:

Thnx.

You havent fought the guy we did! We were in FC and he kept vadin he was deadly with it...well he was just deadly. roan can tell ya DSB is no joke in the right hands.

Don't misinterpret me, I'm not trashing the DSB. I'm saying in a duel where two guys face off in a small area and fight the DSB is just too slow. As a weapon for invaders it can be incredibly useful, and fun!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:09 pm

the DSB is gonna be a pain in the *** because we have med roll, i might switch to a sk just because of it.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:18 pm

remember, DSB is only if we dont allow wolf ring. honestly banning wolf ring really really hurts the SK's.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:59 pm

It doesn't, our weapons are big but slow. And the SK get more points for End or Vit and the damn long spear. Now I'm taking sides lol.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:09 pm

the point is to choose a side,lol. Since the miracle rule was shot down BKs have plenty of stats for end. If anyone even joins in on this trust me you will see a lot of stunlock deaths, and a lot of SKS poke deaths. I guess we havent fully tested it out, but i feel this is pretty balanced. If you pick BK and 2h BKGA trust me your going to be just as powerful as a SK with spear and bow. I really like this idea, cause its balanced and gives you the option of using pretty much every type of weapon. Bow,Spear,Great Axe,Straight Sword,Great Sword,Ultra Greatsword,Halberd.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:12 pm

I'll be using the UGS or the halberd for fun.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:14 pm

same here wyrm, i wanna use the hal since ive never used it.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:15 pm

I think i will be using the Black knight gs, even though i really wanna use the DSB lol. I just think i will do better with the gs. I was thinking it might make sense if the hosts were sl45, that way no matter what people cant go higher then sl50(or w.e the bare minimum the host needs to be to summon sl50) that might be a pain, but it will further balance it.

honestly i love the halberd, but its prob the weakest weapon out of the choices next to the silver knight ss. I might try it out a bit, cause i never use it in pvp. it really should have a lower str req, like 24 or something.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:23 pm

hal is far from beign the weakest, a hit with the proper stats can do about 400+ damage on a counter and its specially good with people that tank, ive seen people destroy theor opponent with it.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm

With as many people going Black Knight, I don't feel bad siding with the Silver Knights then happy
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:30 pm

Idk how many people are even planning on joining in 😢 so far its me,rant,wyrm,federally,and you(i think) and thats if all of use even attend. I guess we could just use this as a test run.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:36 pm

If there were an xbox section I would but *shrugs* have fun with it silly
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:19 am

Soul level 50??
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:01 am

Silver Knights Vs Black Knights, Night(hurr hurr) - Page 2 2707236321
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:40 am

Love this idea. I was already thinking of making a SK to keep in Anor Londo. Would do a black knight for this as I do better with heavy weapons, but I am new to ps3 and don't have Bk gear to glitch if I wanted to!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:40 am

BackwardsBaboon wrote:Love this idea. I was already thinking of making a SK to keep in Anor Londo. Would do a black knight for this as I do better with heavy weapons, but I am new to ps3 and don't have Bk gear to glitch if I wanted to!

If you show up with a built toon I can supply you with the gear
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:54 pm

^i could also supply people with gear if need be. i could just give you the gear of choice and the souls needed to upgrade, when you start your new build. So any new players or people who dont feel like playing the whole game to get the BK set can join in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:29 am