I CALL HACK

Mclovein

I CALL HACK

Post by Mclovein on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:33 pm

Ok so i just made a new caracter and i just beat s+o and i have 80,000 souls so then of i get ivaded before i got to the bonfire so i was :affraid: he comes and lag backstabs and i die in one hit and i lost all of my souls. fun times in Anor londo

PSN: Barneyrullz999
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Re: I CALL HACK

Post by berkut on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:36 pm

Maybe not a hack, could have easily been heavy lag and he could have been using a lightning bandit dagger+5 or something? Though I agree it is always fun when that happens silly.

When discussing things, always strive to be as friendly and understanding as possible. When offensive, argumentative, or vague dialogues are used, it often causes the other readers to receive negative emotions from the post, which can create a toxic thread. If we all strive to be friendly and understanding, then we can avoid hurting peoples feelings happy.
    Robotech
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Robotech on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:36 pm

how can you be invaded if the area boss is dead?
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:38 pm

Maybe dark Anor Londo?

When discussing things, always strive to be as friendly and understanding as possible. When offensive, argumentative, or vague dialogues are used, it often causes the other readers to receive negative emotions from the post, which can create a toxic thread. If we all strive to be friendly and understanding, then we can avoid hurting peoples feelings happy.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:22 pm

s+o just, died he said, no applicable area boss. possible glithch or maybe... i've had a prey escape into gwyndolins area in light londo maybe he counts still even in light londo?

Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:29 pm

You mean maybe Gwyndolin still counts for invasions while in light londo? I don't know, My only toon is still in light anor londo and he has never been invaded since I beat ornstein and smough, and I have spent a lot of time in anor londo after wards helping people.

Mclovein

Post by Mclovein on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:32 pm

It was a darkmoon they can still invade after you beat the boss

PSN: Barneyrullz999
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:49 pm

Can someone confirm? I've been PvPing and Cooping in Light anor Londo for ages and have never been invaded once (all while in human form)

aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:12 pm

Mclovein wrote:It was a darkmoon they can still invade after you beat the boss

I haven't confirmed this by killing Gwyndolin before O&S, but if you only have beat O&S then this is surely false. Not only that, but you have to be outside the boss area to be invaded, so if you were making your way to big tits mcgee's bonfire you should not have been invaded. It could have been a glitch of some sort, but it definitely doesn't work this way on a normal playthrough.

SL41 Pyro/Dex Sephiroth cosplay
    SL120 Fth/Int Pure Caster
    SL120 Fth DW
    SL120 Int DW

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:43 pm