Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Hey guys I'm new here ^^

EagleGeo

Hey guys I'm new here ^^ Empty Hey guys I'm new here ^^

Post by EagleGeo Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Hello fellow players. I just joined the forums and thought I'd say hi and share a build that i thought up.

Starting class: Sorcerer
    SL: 108
    Vit: 40
    Att: 16
    End: 30
    Dex: 16
    Int: 50
    Fai: 18

R1: Velka's Rapier
    R2: Velka's Talisman

L1: Parrying Dagger
    L2: Logans Catalyst

Ok I havent decided on rings and armor yet but oh well. I haven't actually made this character yet so we'll see what happends once I try this out. I simply love the feeling of a successfull parry which is why I chose the dagger instead of a shield. The faith and talisman is for Emit Force cus I think it's friggin awesome.

Now this is just a fun build I came up with cus it fitts what I perfer in my RPG characters. Like I said I haven't tried this build yet and I'd just like to hear what people think of it ^^
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Hey guys I'm new here ^^ Empty Re: Hey guys I'm new here ^^

Post by ErrJon6661 Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:15 pm

To start off welcome to the forum!

So typically builds that use both sorcery and miracles as it appears you are trying to do are had to pull off. I'd honestly just scrap the talisman and put the extra faith into dexterity. Then add some more endurance and bring the character to sl 120 for good later game pvp action.

Other than that the build looks like a solid intelligence build. Velka's rapier is fun to use and hits hard in the right hands.
    EagleGeo

Post by EagleGeo Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:20 pm

Thanks for the welcome and for the feedback. I'm still gonna stick with this build as I haven't actually tried it out yet, hopefully I can make it work but only time will tell.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:26 pm

Welcome!

Worst case scenario is that the build isn't what you wanted and you just keep leveling up and make it a forest hunter
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:28 pm

Any time dude, I'm not sure how new to the game you are, but there's a helpful link in my signature. And if you ever have questions or need advice to be afraid to ask me.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:57 pm

Welcome to the forum! Let me shamefully plug my resources thread which you might find useful!

In regards to your build it looks a bit like a jack of all trades sort of build. It has variety, but what it has isn't as potent as if you focused a bit more on one magical school. Though if you want better feedback I'd suggest posting this build in the PvP section, as that's where most feedback will be found. I hope you enoy your stay here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:58 am