Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

DarkWraith Rhino Troll Build : D

lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

DarkWraith Rhino Troll Build : D Empty DarkWraith Rhino Troll Build : D

Post by lordgodofhell Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:57 pm

This build is not made to win, only to keep the host frustrated. Although I have tried it a bit in the forest to great success when getting invaded myself.

Start off by using Havels poise buff (which looks cool) and begin turtle session...

They realize you are turtling and swing away and spam spells which are ineffective. Once they think you are not going to swing but only block that's when you stun them with claymore. They will run away and heal themselves...

When they come back you will have twop cast and let go a Sword Dance for intimidation. This puts them a distance away from you so pull out Avey and spam lightning bolts with lightning avey. Very strong.

Once they get back in close to you let twop fly again, stun them once more with clay and either kill them or let them continue the ongoing losing battle verse you lol.

Note*
    Keep your back to a wall and never chase them. We don't mind them healing just lets us get another chance to either activate twop or quick switch our shield out for a NEW havels shield able to once again use the poise buff! Ng++++++ gives us ALOT of Havel shields : D

You can cast sword dance again so be sure to do that for extra fun. I choose it over the pyro versions because I needed avey in that slot and Pyro versions of sword dance only can be used once to full effect.

Enjoy the build guys! With 450+ physical def even when they do hit you with your shield down it wont hurt much lol.

Also the poise is so that you can TANK 2 (not one but two) hits from ANY weapon in the game no matter if its double handed or not, that includes BKGA : D

This is a fun build guys try it out. Shotels wont do much dmg either and you will stun them if shotel users want to trade hits : D

Here is the build

http://tinyurl.com/86uvesp

I am very confident that I have created one of the games best (and worst : D) troll builds ever.
    Feel free to post your versions of SL120 Troll builds !!!!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

DarkWraith Rhino Troll Build : D Empty Re: DarkWraith Rhino Troll Build : D

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:59 pm

I lol'ed at 99% encumbrance.
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:00 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I lol'ed at 99% encumbrance.

silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:17 pm