Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
ChizFreak
Serious_Much
nsane32
Dilby
Wade_Wilson
9 posters

Best level for defeating four kings? (Non new game +)

Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Best level for defeating four kings? (Non new game +) Empty Best level for defeating four kings? (Non new game +)

Post by Wade_Wilson Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:40 pm

Whats the best level for trying to kill the four trolls? Ie whats the best summon range. Im a level 30 something, but I only just killed the bellfry gargoyles.
    Dilby
    Dilby

Best level for defeating four kings? (Non new game +) Empty Re: Best level for defeating four kings? (Non new game +)

Post by Dilby Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:43 pm

30 is probably way to low, id say around 60 is best for summons
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Best level for defeating four kings? (Non new game +) Empty Re: Best level for defeating four kings? (Non new game +)

Post by nsane32 Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:53 pm

ok yea you need to go through the rest of the game first the four king are one of the last four bosses go through anor londo first
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:28 pm

anything 50+ is good for summons, they're a popular boss to coop at any level, but go through blighttown, sens and anor londo first, then kill wolfie you'll be good level (and have equipment) to solo 'em
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:29 pm

with a level 42 I usually get a lot of summons. A lot of people kill them at lvl 42 to use join Dark Wraiths and use the Red eye orb at Anor Londo.
    Ignus-Dej
    Ignus-Dej
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Ignus-Dej Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:34 pm

You can beat it regardless what level you are.
    Just wait till you have upgraded all your gear to maximum and got all the miracles/pyromancies/sorceries you want if needed.
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:22 pm

^ I Will agree - power within and high damage output and flasks and you'll be fine - I did it on my 4th toon at SL15. Had 2 phantoms tho
    Griever
    Griever
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Griever Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:28 pm

Just defeated four kings myself on my first playthrough solo. I was SL60 and I found tanking them to be really effective. I equipped Havels armour set and rushed the first one to spawn and literally hacked away. This way I only had to deal with one at a time due to spawn times.
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:43 pm

my first effort ever against these 4 I was vastly over geared like Griever mentions ^^ I think I was SL80 and I used the same method, get in close and smak'em like crazie, then rush the next one as it pops

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 pm