Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Kazumoshi's crude effigy of a strength build!

kazumoshi
    kazumoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Kazumoshi's crude effigy of a strength build! Empty Kazumoshi's crude effigy of a strength build!

Post by kazumoshi Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:03 am

So, well messing around in mugenmonkey, I came up with a build that I definitely want to try out in dark souls.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3499754918035666

The only problem (well, not the only, but the main) being that I have no idea what to do for armor. The weapon isn't the only one I plan on using, but it is the heaviest, so that's why it's there. I'd be really interested to know what kind of armor combinations you guys could come up with that have decent poise, serviceable defense, and aren't completely generic/hideous. Any criticism is appreciated! big grin
    (masks are fine, except for the father.)
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Kazumoshi's crude effigy of a strength build! Empty Re: Kazumoshi's crude effigy of a strength build!

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:11 am

Reduce dex and increase ATT to 14... So you could have some pyro goin for you too...
    All that dex on strength weapons is a waste winking

Increased your poise to 54...
    Hope you like it

http://tinyurl.com/7sw29u2
    kazumoshi
    kazumoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Kazumoshi's crude effigy of a strength build! Empty Re: Kazumoshi's crude effigy of a strength build!

Post by kazumoshi Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:43 am

Thanks for the armor combo. Checked it out, and it looks pretty good, while having much better poise than what I got. The dex was for a bit more flexibility in weapon choice, but I can lower it to add something like power within, which would be great. Really solved all my problems here, so thanks again.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:52 am

If you plan on dueling at the Burg be careful with roll backstabs and backstab fishers. One false swing and you'll get very angry (like me).
    kazumoshi
    kazumoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by kazumoshi Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:53 am

This will be mostly for fc, but I have some faster, lighter weapons for the bs fishers in burg, but I'll take wise words from the famed leader of the life hunters any day happy
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:09 am

Will be a rather dangerous build, you can eitha totally destroy people, or get murdered.
    kazumoshi
    kazumoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by kazumoshi Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:15 am

Hopefully the latter. I'll probably be using the man serpent greatsword, large club, and demon's great machete among with the axe, and possibly the dragon king's great axe/sword
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:17 am

be careful of being parried, you can blind parry strengh weapons quite easily
    kazumoshi
    kazumoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by kazumoshi Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:32 am

Indeed.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:38 am

also watch out for players who have a long spear of death and get annoyed easily, so they destory you in seconds happy
    kazumoshi
    kazumoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by kazumoshi Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:49 am

XD yes. I'll be kicking myself every time I lose to the spear that I so happily use.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:50 am

all about the poisin start
    kazumoshi
    kazumoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by kazumoshi Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:53 am

Certainly Sykes the people your fighting out.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:59 am

you havnt seen me psych out yet, in a wider area like sens, i will walk all the time only moving fast to doge people get freaked out soooooooooo much
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:35 am

this is mine http://tinyurl.com/86h52og you can use everything is the burg but youre gonna have too do a lot of wall hugging since all theyre gonna do is bs you once they see you got a str weapon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:28 pm