Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

preparing to die......again

disco2106
    Casual
    Casual

preparing to die......again Empty preparing to die......again

Post by disco2106 Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Been on a bit of a hiatus from dark souls and ready to die once again. I'm not much of a magic user in any games I play. I love the str aspect of the game and trying out the weapons that scale with str. Thinking of trying out a str build mixed with either dex, int, or faith. Any suggestions? Thanks
    Turin
    Turin
    Casual
    Casual

preparing to die......again Empty Re: preparing to die......again

Post by Turin Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:13 pm

disco2106 wrote:Been on a bit of a hiatus from dark souls and ready to die once again. I'm not much of a magic user in any games I play. I love the str aspect of the game and trying out the weapons that scale with str. Thinking of trying out a str build mixed with either dex, int, or faith. Any suggestions? Thanks
    Str aspect is fine, my opinion is, you should consist magic into your build. With high STR you can use powerful weapons, and with high INT OR FTH, u can be also fine magician. My first build was STR and DEX colossus but i didnt get enough out of it. Or u can also try DEX/FTH or INT build.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:19 pm

dex faith builds are pretty deadly, have 50 faith and cast DMB on a +15 strengh weapon and you have nearly 900 points of damage per swing
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:40 am

Guess I'm the only one who has never used Int or Fth....I just have a pure Dex build, a pure Str build and a Vit/End elemental weapon psycho
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:54 am

Federally wrote:Guess I'm the only one who has never used Int or Fth....I just have a pure Dex build, a pure Str build and a Vit/End elemental weapon psycho
    You know, I only have one build. And you know that build.. you're not alone haha! I've never put any stats into faith or int (well, I have. But I was being stupid) until recently when I was like "i think I'm gonna have healing spells on me now." on my "idc it's my first character" character big grin
    disco2106
    Casual
    Casual

Post by disco2106 Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:29 pm

I have mainly just used str/end/vit builds. Wanted to check out what kinda damage I could do with dmb/sunlight blade or CMW but don't know if it would be worth it if I don't plan on using spells. I really have no ambition to use spells. I just enjoy slicing and dicing. Give me a sword and let me jump in

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:22 pm