Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Shamefully, I'm looking for a little help

Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Shamefully, I'm looking for a little help Empty Shamefully, I'm looking for a little help

Post by Akatik Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:03 am

With the Knight's Honor achievement.

Alright here's my shameful story. I've played this game many times and beat it just as many. However, I never cared or tried for the Knight's Honor until this last play through. I'm in the middle of NG+ just about to fight S&O and I'm almost done. I got all of the rare drops in the first play through and now all that's left is grinding out the bosses so I can make the weapons I need from their souls.

But, the idea of grinding through the remaining bosses and all the way to Sif a third time is a little intimidating. And, honestly, I'd rather not do it unless I have to.

So, if anyone would be kind enough to give or lend me the missing weapons I need for the achievement to pop, I'd be extremely grateful.

I need the following and am willing to give just about anything I have in return.

Golem Axe
    Greatlord Greatsword
    Greatsword of Artorias (cursed)
    True Greatsword of Artorias
    Moonlight Butterfly Horn
    Que's Fury sword
    Smough's Hammer
    Tin Darkmoon catalyst

I realize that right now, I can make the Golem Axe, the Fury Sword, the Darkmoon Catalyst, and after I beat Smough, his hammer.

But, if you want to help, I'm SL 120 and am at the second bonfire in Anor Londo. I'm on the Xbox btw.

Last edited by Akatik on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Shamefully, I'm looking for a little help Empty Re: Shamefully, I'm looking for a little help

Post by LordRevan Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:10 am

I could probably help you with about half of these weapons. But I can't until tomorrow, that's about 12ish hours from now for me until i'd be on
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Shamefully, I'm looking for a little help Empty Re: Shamefully, I'm looking for a little help

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:11 am

I'd be glad to help with O&S. I have a 120 that could be of assistance. I made this character from scratch and only got stuff I needed to make the build but in that purpose I have the butterfly soul, quelaag soul and golem soul you could have. I don't recall if I killed the puppy on this playthrough but I need to and could do that quickly for another one for you. I might have Smough's soul too actually. I forget who I killed first. Feel free to add me if you're PS3. Name is same as here.

I'm usually on about 10pm-12am EST. The only thing that would take precedence is my co-op leg with Serious.

Just re-read and saw "achievement" so you're likely Xbox. Sorry if that's the case
    Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Akatik Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:19 am

Hey thanks for the responses guys. I was planning on 100% this game with my latest character, he already has all of the miracles and pyromancies. The last thing I need to do it level up my intelligence so Griggs and Logan will sell to me. Then, it's a visit to the Dukes to kill Seath and get the rest of the spells from Logan.
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:23 am

skarekrow13 wrote:Just re-read and saw "achievement" so you're likely Xbox.

Yeah I'm assuming this as I am xbox. But could you please let us know for sure Akatik?

Thanks.
    Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Akatik Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:26 am

Oh yeah, I'm on Xbox. Sorry guys.
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:31 am

Akatik wrote:Oh yeah, I'm on Xbox. Sorry guys.

Okay cool, Well I can prob help you out with some things tomorrow then.

You can add me whenever, my GT is in my Sig.
    Just let me know when you're keen to trade.
    The_DoritoNinja
    The_DoritoNinja
    Casual
    Casual

Post by The_DoritoNinja Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:04 pm

I can give a few of those or make afew of them.
    I'm always up for some jolly co operation too.
    Though my build doesn't really allow for extended fights, but I'll help as much as possible
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:07 pm

if you are on psn add me i will give it to you free
    Akatik
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Akatik Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:38 pm

LordRevan wrote:
    Akatik wrote:Oh yeah, I'm on Xbox. Sorry guys.

Okay cool, Well I can prob help you out with some things tomorrow then.

You can add me whenever, my GT is in my Sig.
    Just let me know when you're keen to trade.

Cool, thanks. I'll send you a message.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:21 pm