Ornstien god of war???

Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Ornstien god of war???

Post by Wilkinson3424 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:48 am

What looks like his spear is on the altar of sunlight, he has a lightning spear that shoots lightning spears, he focuses on the strength of his arms so he doesn't use a shield, lost his deific statues so he became a knight of Gwyn to restore his statues. Huge like gywn, protects the cathedral of the princess of sunlight.

Is Ornstien a possible candidate?

Discuss.

"You never truly discover the nature of a weapon until you pretend to be it's former master"

Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Re: Ornstien god of war???

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:56 am

I took notice of the spear at the sunlight alter as well it intrigued me but I never got around to discuss/looking in to it.

Props to BindMind for the sig.
    Spoiler:
    Fun quotes
    "Alright times up lets do this..." -Leeroy Jenkins
    "At least I have chicken" -Leeroy Jenkins
    "Intelligence is how I thought up sword chucks" -Fighter Mcwarrior
    My Builds
    Mystic Archer http://mmdks.com/ikx
    Very Slim Female Samurai http://tinyurl.com/9frfsde
    Tourney Ninja http://tinyurl.com/8dohpd5
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:02 am

We came to the conclusion it wasnt a DSS a while ago.

Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:31 am

Sounds like a better candidate then Solaire, who everyone is obsessed with.

Obsessed

Post by Lancelot on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:18 am

Solaire is actually a great candidate for God of War. The statue at the Sunlight Alter could just be a tribute to Ornstien, which is a knight of Lord Gwyn. Solaire using the same lightning spears as Gwyn definitely overpowers Ornstien using a spear that shoots lightning.

PSN: iMugBabies
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:27 am

Lancelot wrote:Solaire is actually a great candidate for God of War. The statue at the Sunlight Alter could just be a tribute to Ornstien, which is a knight of Lord Gwyn. Solaire using the same lightning spears as Gwyn definitely overpowers Ornstien using a spear that shoots lightning.

In the opening cutscene Gwyn's entire army used lightning spear, so all the black and silver knights are also candidates.

Obsessed

Post by Eolan on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:17 am

Federally wrote:
    Lancelot wrote:Solaire is actually a great candidate for God of War. The statue at the Sunlight Alter could just be a tribute to Ornstien, which is a knight of Lord Gwyn. Solaire using the same lightning spears as Gwyn definitely overpowers Ornstien using a spear that shoots lightning.

In the opening cutscene Gwyn's entire army used lightning spear, so all the black and silver knights are also candidates.

lol yup...
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:27 am

Eolan wrote:
    Federally wrote:

lol yup...

Personally I think its the Black Knight in the Parish. He is standing on the tower looking down upon his warriors who come to pray at his altar. So he watches over his warriors, has strength in arms, and was in the crowd of knights throwing spears so he has just as much evidence supporting him as Solaire.

Also I'm just gonna say he was the Knight we see in the video holding the sword and facing down the dragon. That means he is also an uber bad *** which is very god like.

Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:24 am

^lol I actually thougth that once. But then I checked and he is wearing silver knight armour and wielding th esilver knight sword. he is left handed though.

Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:34 am

DoughGuy wrote:^lol I actually thougth that once. But then I checked and he is wearing silver knight armour and wielding th esilver knight sword. he is left handed though.

Ahh but you forget, the Black Knights were silver knights. They were charred by fire and turned hollow. Hence is Black Knights wander Lordran lost while the remaining Silver Knights guard the palace. Now I can't reconcile which hand he holds the sword in lol, though no one in the game is a lefty.

Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:38 am

lol i was just making a statement about what the guy in the vid is doing. Pretty sure your right abou tthere being no lefties.

Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:41 am

DoughGuy wrote:lol i was just making a statement about what the guy in the vid is doing. Pretty sure your right abou tthere being no lefties.

Yes no Lefties we encounter! So I would say that left handed knight is the God of War. He's a super badass who stood down a dragon, and.probably could throw lightning spears since we see that the whole army is throwing them. Being a lefty would set him apart from this right handed lordran as well.

Nymfo

Post by Nymfo on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:35 am

I'm gonna opt with Maneater Mildred

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:25 pm