Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Yarxov
SunlightCrusader
Ghadis_God
Shkar
RANT
XuitusTheGreat
Federally
mugenis4real
Raikan007
13 posters

Which Artorias Sword is better to upgrade too and which base weapon to use?

Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Which Artorias Sword is better to upgrade too and which base weapon to use? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Artorias Sword is better to upgrade too and which base weapon to use?

Post by Yarxov Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:25 pm

I wonder what armor is best with it, to me the Elite Knight looks nothing like Artorias, and is far too bright.
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Which Artorias Sword is better to upgrade too and which base weapon to use? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Artorias Sword is better to upgrade too and which base weapon to use?

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Yarxov wrote:I wonder what armor is best with it, to me the Elite Knight looks nothing like Artorias, and is far too bright.
    Well once the DLC is released, I'd bet my best toon we'll be able to get our hands on Artorias's sexy armor of sexyness.

Spoiler:
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Noob-of-Artorias wrote:
    Yarxov wrote:I wonder what armor is best with it, to me the Elite Knight looks nothing like Artorias, and is far too bright.
    Well once the DLC is released, I'd bet my best toon we'll be able to get our hands on Artorias's sexy armor of sexyness.

Spoiler:

hmm its so similar to the black knight armor which I already use.
    Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Raikan007 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:59 am

I ended up upgrading my Bloodshield to the Greatshield instead of the weapons, I have enough cool weapons already and nowhere near having the pre-reqs for the swords anyway..

I am only 2 str stats away from being able to use the Shield, it looks badass but is extremely heavy...
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Noob-of-Artorias wrote:

Spoiler:
    Nazgul cosplay Nazgul cosplay Nazgul cosplay!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:39 am