Which Artorias Sword is better to upgrade too and which base weapon to use?

Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Re: Which Artorias Sword is better to upgrade too and which base weapon to use?

Post by Yarxov on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:25 pm

I wonder what armor is best with it, to me the Elite Knight looks nothing like Artorias, and is far too bright.

Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Yarxov wrote:I wonder what armor is best with it, to me the Elite Knight looks nothing like Artorias, and is far too bright.
    Well once the DLC is released, I'd bet my best toon we'll be able to get our hands on Artorias's sexy armor of sexyness.

Spoiler:

PSN ID: Fatal-Impulse101

Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Noob-of-Artorias wrote:
    Yarxov wrote:I wonder what armor is best with it, to me the Elite Knight looks nothing like Artorias, and is far too bright.
    Well once the DLC is released, I'd bet my best toon we'll be able to get our hands on Artorias's sexy armor of sexyness.

Spoiler:

hmm its so similar to the black knight armor which I already use.

I'm not the chosen one, I'm the one who chose to be more.

Carphil_BR on PSN :bas:

Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Raikan007 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:59 am

I ended up upgrading my Bloodshield to the Greatshield instead of the weapons, I have enough cool weapons already and nowhere near having the pre-reqs for the swords anyway..

I am only 2 str stats away from being able to use the Shield, it looks badass but is extremely heavy...
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Noob-of-Artorias wrote:

Spoiler:
    Nazgul cosplay Nazgul cosplay Nazgul cosplay!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:05 pm