Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

PvP Noob - Halp

Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

PvP Noob - Halp Empty PvP Noob - Halp

Post by Midgar Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:28 pm

I use to do fairly well at PvP in Demon Souls but I haven't played it in a long time and remember absolutely nothing. My starting character is completely off I'd say, built mainly on Strength/Intelligence so I'm looking to start a new one based on Intel/Endurance/Vitality, what I need suggestions on are what kind of weapon should I be using for this build? Will I get more damage out of magic/enchanted weapons? I could be wrong but I remember certain weapons in Demon Souls scaled damage based off of your intelligence, is the same true for weapons in this game?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

PvP Noob - Halp Empty Re: PvP Noob - Halp

Post by RANT Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:36 pm

you could use estoc or the reg rapier and buff them, you get the most damage out of them. you should try velkas rapier its pretty awesome with 50 int, dont put any points in str and no more than 16 dex if youre only doing vit, end and int. or you could only put points into str, enough to use moonlight sword.
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:42 pm

Hmm I was looking at the Moonlight Sword in a PvP build suggestion, does it increase damage based on your Intelligence stat? I use to dual wield two medium sized Moonstone Swords in Demon Soul's because they boosted damage with my magic, they attacked quickly and destroyed people. One more question, is 50 intelligence worth it for the White Dragon Breath? I've heard good things about that.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:50 pm

yes it does increase damage with your int, you need a lot of stamina for it. its blockable thoigh, its not as awesome as the one in demon's souls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:03 pm