Expansion of the Covs

    Share
    avatar
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5277
    Reputation : 118
    Join date : 2012-04-07
    Age : 24
    Location : The League of Draven.

    Re: Expansion of the Covs

    Post by TehInfamousAmos on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:11 am

    At all other forums




    _________________
    ◥▶̸̱◀◤
    Requiem æternam. Dona eis, Domine Dum veneris judacare sæculum per ignum.

    For one slick avatar visit this thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t8933-picture-request-thread
    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: Expansion of the Covs

    Post by DoughGuy on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:41 am

    Dun dun dun. Perhaps a big dvelopment. Take a look at the following thread - http://forums.demonssouls.info/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=15696 (didnt see anything rules against other links, srry if there is). Notice how he says "fellow whaleforcer". We might have something here.


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD
    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: Expansion of the Covs

    Post by DoughGuy on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:48 am

    *Air pouring out of a balloon sound* Disappointed sad. The whaleforcers are not a user covenant. they are simply a group that does challenge runs through the game.


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: Expansion of the Covs

    Post by Serious_Much on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:01 pm

    DoughGuy wrote:*Air pouring out of a balloon sound* Disappointed sad. The whaleforcers are not a user covenant. they are simply a group that does challenge runs through the game.

    lol, yet they coop when they're supposed to be doing a challenge run silly


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    BoilerFan8472
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 261
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 27
    Location : Kentucky ya'll

    Re: Expansion of the Covs

    Post by BoilerFan8472 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:18 pm

    About wikidot. I read their forums when it was just demon's and it was as active as this one.

    I just did a quick browsing through the dark souls section and it isn't as active as this one but it still has activity. Enough that I believe that we could recruit over there if the admins allowed us to.


    _________________
    Proud Member of The Noble Knights

    Praise The Sun!!!! cheers

    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Expansion of the Covs

    Post by DxV04 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:12 pm

    Hey I am a whale force. It is a co op challenge. You just have to know the details.

    That forum is like this forum. There are a certain number of active members and that is it. I noticed not too long ago a few came over from Prepare to die .com and I PM'ed them to come here and a few did.

    So good luck with that Dough, I can certainly vouch for you if you need me too. I can also post in any of your post there.

    If you want to look but I don't think they are as much into lore or role playing as we are in this forum. Yet I am sure some will find it appealing.
    avatar
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 347
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2012-03-17
    Age : 34
    Location : Florida

    Re: Expansion of the Covs

    Post by Delvanoc on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:10 pm

    Question is, does anybody here know how to use AfterEffects or Nuke? Great compositing programs (I prefer Nuke) and would make a final composition of the video look really good with effects and such.


    _________________
    PSN: Delvanoc
    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: Expansion of the Covs

    Post by DoughGuy on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:08 pm

    DxV04 wrote:Hey I am a whale force. It is a co op challenge. You just have to know the details.

    That forum is like this forum. There are a certain number of active members and that is it. I noticed not too long ago a few came over from Prepare to die .com and I PM'ed them to come here and a few did.

    So good luck with that Dough, I can certainly vouch for you if you need me too. I can also post in any of your post there.

    If you want to look but I don't think they are as much into lore or role playing as we are in this forum. Yet I am sure some will find it appealing.
    Would you mind pming the admins asking if we could advertise over there? If you've been a member for awhile itd be better they hear it coming from you then soe guy who signed up on the forums to ask.


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD
    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: Expansion of the Covs

    Post by DoughGuy on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:13 am

    So Dx Ill need you to contact the admins about sharing links to this. I cant since you need a certain number of posts to be able to pm people.


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD
    avatar
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2648
    Reputation : 60
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 104
    Location : Las Noches, Hueco Mundo

    Re: Expansion of the Covs

    Post by DxV04 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:21 am

    DoughGuy wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:Hey I am a whale force. It is a co op challenge. You just have to know the details.

    That forum is like this forum. There are a certain number of active members and that is it. I noticed not too long ago a few came over from Prepare to die .com and I PM'ed them to come here and a few did.

    So good luck with that Dough, I can certainly vouch for you if you need me too. I can also post in any of your post there.

    If you want to look but I don't think they are as much into lore or role playing as we are in this forum. Yet I am sure some will find it appealing.
    Would you mind pming the admins asking if we could advertise over there? If you've been a member for awhile itd be better they hear it coming from you then soe guy who signed up on the forums to ask.

    Ok do me a small favor and write the question you want to ask. Just PM it to me and so I have a better idea of what you actually want to say.
    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: Expansion of the Covs

    Post by DoughGuy on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am

    Will do.


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD
    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: Expansion of the Covs

    Post by DoughGuy on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:11 am

    Any luck Dx?


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD

    Sponsored content

    Re: Expansion of the Covs

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:05 am