Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Raikan007
TehInfamousAmos
Lepro
NordNorth
billy_bayonet
Hahalo
Extertionist
Federally
RANT
White Mamba
WyrmHero
LordRevan
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
cloudyeki
Dubscythe
Buggy Virus
SlayerOfThe4Kings
21 posters

What is the best "useful" weapon you ever used? ?

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

What is the best "useful" weapon you ever used?  ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the best "useful" weapon you ever used? ?

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:28 pm

lols thats twice now just go look doesnt take much effort silly
    SlayerOfThe4Kings
    SlayerOfThe4Kings
    Addicted
    Addicted

What is the best "useful" weapon you ever used?  ? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the best "useful" weapon you ever used? ?

Post by SlayerOfThe4Kings Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:lols thats twice now just go look doesnt take much effort silly
    hehe messing with you man. big grin big grin big grin
    SlayerOfThe4Kings
    SlayerOfThe4Kings
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SlayerOfThe4Kings Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:48 pm

What upgrade is useful for the Claymore? Flame or lightning? or another element? big grin big grin big grin
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:58 pm

^^ Base - like a boss, As the chemist said whilst doing a titre - DROP THE BASE! Basically keep it for +15 - make Bastard Sword Ele if you are gunna make an ele claymore.
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:50 am

"what is the best useful weapon you ever used?"

For bosses I used ultra greatswords to stun Gwynn, Ornstein, Smough and to stun Giants along with make short work of ng++ Iron Golem.

For PVP, I find the Washing Pole Crystal +5 with sunlight blade to be most efficient for me. Tank a hit, use dps to end them.

Also found great combustion, wog, claymore, and parrying to be among some of the most lethal tactics I have tried. Honorary mention goes to fire surge and the kick animation.
    SlayerOfThe4Kings
    SlayerOfThe4Kings
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SlayerOfThe4Kings Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:05 am

lordgodofhell wrote:"what is the best useful weapon you ever used?"

For bosses I used ultra greatswords to stun Gwynn, Ornstein, Smough and to stun Giants along with make short work of ng++ Iron Golem.

For PVP, I find the Washing Pole Crystal +5 with sunlight blade to be most efficient for me. Tank a hit, use dps to end them.

Also found great combustion, wog, claymore, and parrying to be among some of the most lethal tactics I have tried. Honorary mention goes to fire surge and the kick animation.
    I see, What do you use on the daily basis? big grin big grin big grin
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:25 pm

SlayerOfThe4Kings wrote:
    lordgodofhell wrote:"what is the best useful weapon you ever used?"

I see, What do you use on the daily basis? big grin big grin big grin

On a daily basis I am starting to lean more and more towards the Crystal Washing Pole +5 with SLB. With 192 stamina you can wack away endlessly at foes after munching green grass. It only has 6 durability so the EWGR is a must and really makes them last.

On a daily basis (not a weapon) I use the DWGR, thats prob my crutch that all my builds use.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 pm