Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Spurgun
whitechikz11
Federally
DoughGuy
Uparkaam
fearandwhiskey
Owl
FruitPunchNinja
FinPeku
RagingDragon_69
Extertionist
skarekrow13
billy_bayonet
LordRevan
JoeBroski09
Carphil
User
Serious_Much
22 posters

Serious' Forum and Coop Tour!!

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Serious' Forum and Coop Tour!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Serious' Forum and Coop Tour!!

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Yeah, that's a good idea, I'll pm everyone who expressed interest in my first thread.

Edit: The people who did have already contacted with the exception of emergence, who I think will come in anyway since he thought up the idea silly

Last edited by Serious_Much on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Serious' Forum and Coop Tour!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Serious' Forum and Coop Tour!!

Post by User Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:45 pm

That's why I'm here lol
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Well if you need to recycle people I will help with another boss, just let me know which one so i can make sure i'm that level.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:06 pm

I'm pretty sure people like Rant, Wyrm, Rynn (wait, she's on the xbox), Sun (so is he. Dangit!), Reim, Spur, and everyone else will be interested haha! I believe he'll need to do NG+. This thread just needs exposure.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:06 pm

You and your armour. Rant, rant, rant. Another rant, a rant before, and a speck of after. Only a true guardian of the light can wear it with honour silly
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:10 pm

Will do raging, but threads only been open a few hours, I'm sure more people are to come yet, but if I need people to do more than one boss i will be sure to tell you happy
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:12 pm

I sure would love to do more than one boss big grin But, so would everyone else!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:20 pm

I know, I'll wait a while make sure everyone has a chance to look at the thread and consider it happy
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:34 pm

In terms of main bosses I still need people for:
    Capra demon (understand if noone wants this one though tbf), firesage, Nito, Sif, Priscilla (I count as main because PW is fun) and Gwyn.

Other bosses available but I get why noone would want to go through them with me are: Ceaseless, butterfly and hydra, Bed of chaos, gwyndolin
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:39 pm

I would like The Depths! My baby gravelord hangs out there anyhow. Not that I was planning to gravelord Serious.* If someone else has precedence over me, though, no worries. I just want to be included somewhere!

*I was planning this. . .
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:40 pm

lol, you've got the depths, and it's been added to the list silly

I'm surprised at the small turnout for this I must say, would have thought doing coop that is protecting a dual fist lunatic would be fun :|
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:50 pm

If it turns out that i can co-op more than just iron golem with you, i'll take bed of chaos. Exactly, the bed of chaos. I could not live with myself knowing that you're going to face it alone, without a shield.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Awwww. I'll take Capra if no one else takes it big grin
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:51 pm

lol, Don't worry about me on the bed of chaos, I should take that off the list actually.. I kill it without dying using blaines trick every time.. and I don't use my shield either silly

If I need more people to do other main bosses I'll give you guys a call, but I'm holding out for others to come in wanting to lend a hand to my travels happy

and okay joe, look forward to that i guess (there will be lots of griefers.. :| )
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Serious_Much wrote:lol, you've got the depths, and it's been added to the list silly

I'm surprised at the small turnout for this I must say, would have thought doing coop that is protecting a dual fist lunatic would be fun :|

Hey I would so join if I could! Even if only to watch you die... twisted
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:56 pm

lol, Don't worry about me on the bed of chaos, I should take that off the list actually.. I kill it without dying using blaines trick every time.. and I don't use my shield either

If you mean the quit game trick, i use that too, but when co-oping, it's not possible. But i understand if you decide to handle boc yourself since it is easier that way.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:58 pm

yeah, that way silly It is easier isn't it?

To be fair it's not even a very fun level to coop really. Post patch 1.05 you don't even have to kill any bounding demons on your way through.. It's kinda disappointing as a level now, but in FROM we trust lol..
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Serious_Much wrote:lol, you've got the depths, and it's been added to the list silly

It will be fun! I can also Skype (same name as here), and I thought of a gift for you.* happy

*in addition to the BP butcher. . .
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Serious_Much wrote:yeah, that way silly It is easier isn't it?

To be fair it's not even a very fun level to coop really. Post patch 1.05 you don't even have to kill any bounding demons on your way through.. It's kinda disappointing as a level now, but in FROM we trust lol..
    ... bounding demons? I didn't get that far prepatch.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:07 pm

the dragon leg things, their aggro range was a lot wider so you actually got attacked by them even if you stayed on the path. Made it a lot more fun winking

Okay fear, you and joe I'll be skyping then while we do each level respectively happy
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Oh yeah! I remember seeing that on an LP and hearing that from vageta. I go around killing them anyway. I killed every single one looking for items, and I only found like 3 items, 2 of them Divine Blessings.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Since whiskey got Depths (which i knew she would), Blighttown seems like a good option.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Yeah I've put you on the list for blighttown already cook silly

How you like the long way round, pack your blossoms winking
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:18 pm

That was already in my head, serious.

And trust me, I got some moss to spare... and some flowers. about 99, maybe 188... don't remember. Was a lot.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Mmm. I know blighttown in and out big grin Zack has to ask me constantly where he has to go. I'm guess every expert on this forum, though, knows Blighttown left, right, up, and down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 am